Monday, February 23, 2004

If Your Heart's Not in it - Westlife

"But if your heart not in it for real..please don't try to fake ..what u don't feel..If love's already gone..It's not fair to lead me on..Cause I would give the whole world for you..Anything you ask of me.. I do..But I won't ask you to stay..I'd rather walk away..If your heart's not in it"

Reached home @8 p.m, dinner, flip thru the papers, wash off, solat, Semerah Padi on TV2, nah...cerita nie kinda boring for me but ada pelajaran disebaliknyer..a big price to pay for being "berdua-dua an".
Bila si dara dan bujang berdua-dua-an
(Aisey!Camner eja perkataan nie?? Aku dah lupa!), orang ketiga pasti hadir..iaitu syaitan! So sebat 100 kali kerana berzina!
Berdiri bulu roma man~

Anyway, Gy nak tgk cerita nie, she brought back the vcd..or did she bought it? Hmm..not sure..what did she said?Forget it..

Koi Mil Gaya


We watched with Mak.
Not bad u know..bukan senang Hithrik Roshan nak act cam budak selenger..kesian dia..
Antara lelaki dan perempuan, orang perempuan nie mudah kesian..sifat semulajadi
So all 3 slept at 1 a.m..and I "burn" my Subuh pagi nie ..
bingitz sey..what a way to start tahun baru..ishk!!
Woke up only at 11.30 a.m
Kepala aku sakit ..even till now..my left side of the head..
apa punca nyer??
It's been ages since I had my migraine..
get ready quickly and I managed to pay my M1 bill jer before go to work..tak sempat book my adv. theory..
gonna get dat done 2morrow before go to work.

And I sms DIA back saying, he's forgiven.
Can't be bothered..can't be mad wif him for long..
I wonder if this is his way of making me hate him..
One part of me..
"saying it's OVER betwn us is the last thing i wanna hear"..BUT another part of me wish there is an end to this unnamed bond..bingitz kan..it's so sickening to be in this kind of state..
The feeling of aversion of being ignored~~

On another note,
I sms this to 1 "makcik"
" Banyak2 luka dlm dunia, luka di hati paling lambat sembuh"
- ->Tak kan kau tak tau, cik? :-P
~~muehehehe~~
a trip to M'sia..sounds interesting..on our own..u plan..i see how..

No comments: