Yesterday due to some miscommunication, I did not go home straight..was kinda panic a bit..
dropped by e shop where I bought my recon Nokia 6510
Informed the same saleslady abt some prob that i encountered the previous day while trying to
send sms, she was checking my hp lcd screen, when I notice that her manicure was perfectly done and I like the colour very much!
Told her that I liked e colour very much. Sincerely envy it!
She told me e warranty is only for handphone not for accessories. But she gave me for free when I told her that I broke my earpiece set.
She gave me FREE, u know!! Me myself was taken aback when she said, " O.k laa, take it ah. I give u!"
Oh my!!!!
Syukur Alhamdulillah..rezeki..save $15 aku..
Yippie!!!!!!
Gy came home yesterday @2100 from KL..she got a lot of stories to tell coz it's e first time she travelled wif her fren..w/o family..for the first time, Mak allows.
I haven't got the chance yet..hopefully, this year too!
Still planning wif Ikinz.
She bought for me nightgown - our version..hehe..
and she bought bandennas, which I can share wif her..
And I managed to watch Anak Metropolitan 2, last episodes semalam...
never really followed the drama ..cuma berkesempatan semalam....
and I saw, one of my polymates..a classmates of my friend, Azhar Jamil acted as one of the cops in action..
:-)
Satu bab Aku, Mak dan Gy tak leh angkat is the term" Mummy" n "Daddy"
~kuakuakuakua~
Kenapa tak "Mummy" dengan "Puppy" eh??
Nari mood cam tak baik sikit..must be the time ****
tak ada selera sangat nak makan..just have this feeling; can't be bothered kind of attitude..
mcm menyampah..tapi not sure exactly towards who..
senang cakap..aku tak ada mood!
Jangan rapat!
Nanti kena..but me will try my very best to control my emotions...
Oh yer..tadi aku lunch ngan Along kat Serangoon Gardens, ate Carrot Cake(black), Char Kuay wif fish filling (side dish) n Air Soya Bean campur cincau..o.k laa..so-so..tak berapa sedap..nasib the serving is small, tak banyak..klau tak confirm, tak kasi habis..
Tak ada mood nie, nasib today is my last day of work..so kira weekend mood laa nie..
not sure wat i'm gonna do for my weekend..
kemas my wardrobe, i guess..
Ikinz had her TP test today...not sure if she had finish them..really hope she will pass this time time round..
at least, it will inspire me to take up driving soon..
before i call her up n asked..*berdoa dlm hati*..biarlah dia pass
will call her soon..
Meanwhile, KF kirim salam + rindu + sayang to her and I've yet to call her up to sampai kan..leceh ah dek nie!
But, I'll definitely wanna talk to her again before she fly back this Sunday for her graduation.
Gy and Mak pointed out my weakness yesterday nite..shall try my very best to improve on it..
have to admit my BIG weakness within me..
Apa khabar Kak Munarni eh? By today, if got no signs of giving birth, she might be induced..she's giving birth to her first child..
*Ya Allah, selamatkan lah dia*
Btw, why U never update ur blog anymore after u found out who am I?
~~And I really (x 10) dun understands si DIA~~
who should i punch eh? coz I dun wanna cry myself out~~
PrettyFit shoes..not bad eh~~
I 've finish my duties till end of Feb..so u tell me why should I come to work for the next 2 weeks??
No comments:
Post a Comment