Ikinz passed her TP test on her 3rd trial. Congratulations, dear!
Despite several failures, she never failed to pursue until she achieve the thing called :driving licence.
So when I'm gonna take it up?
Aku dikelilingi kawan, rakan taulan, sepupu yg dah ada lesen memandu.
Not geared enuff?
Soon, InsyaAllah..
We (FHM, Ikinz n me) met up at Yasalam@Bedok for dinner??
Or issit just one of our meetups..me got no appetite at all to eat..so share..that's the word in order to avoid wastage..
She asked wat's wrong wif me..
so my mood was clearly reflected on my expression-less face...
(dat's bad enuff, means I can't hide what's on my mind n feelings)
Or maybe, she knows me way too well..
No idea~..
me myself dunno..
wats' the cause..
She told us abt the whole TP test..kita dengarkan..
precisely not me, not being chirpy n chatty..but i tried
But maybe i didn't tried hard enuff to hide it..
whatever laa, aisha~
Friday, at home..kemas wardrobe n watched vcd The Hero again - 3rd time..
Me n Mak just falling in love with Sunny Deol n the storyline..
no mushiness, no love scenes..
straight to the point..
Saturday -
went to bank, can't make it to UBI, killed the time by going to Bedok library n tried to surf..
look around the books
grabbed chocolate waffle n off to Orchard to meet the gals
(Ikinz n FHM) up @1400.
FHM a bit late, we went to shop for Adidas shoe for Ikinz..I think i will just buy it at Sportslink
Joined later by DakBoyan.
Lunch at Foodcourt Lucky Plaza..
~so skrg baru aku dapat pergi kedai rambut palsu kat LP tuh..mahal tau!~
Waited for them at The Heeren while they solat Asar
Off to Somerset n took MRT to City Hall coz we are heading to Suntec for the Yep Pow Wow.
One of our polymates are involved + my ex-neighbour.
They shopped at G2000 at Suntec..I took the chance to sit for ard 40 mins..
Mistake to wear boot and it worned me out..but i'm o.k after that..
Walaupun di kalangan manusia dan hiruk pikuk Suntec..
I just felt so withdrawn n teary
Ate Cinnamon Pretzel n we bought magnetic-brooch-light up. Each of us bought 2 brooches.
Didn't get to see her..nevermind~
Headed home where Mak waiting to watch vcd Cinta 3 Musim together
Wash off n we (Mak, Along, Abg n me) watched till 1 a.m.
We only watched Musim Pertama and I dun wish to watch Musim Kedua dan Musim Ketiga
I'm already in a kind of un-named state and the story of Cinta 3 Musim made me worse.
Till now..the whole of today is just me being so emotional, confused n teary..I've been fighting back..
but it could just run down, anytime..
I am confused..this days I mention less of his name..
Even when Mak asked, I switch topic most of the time..but being Mak..she knows me way too well..
Inside-out..
The story Cinta 3 Musim made me more confused n baffled with my very own feelings and
question-answering myself..
Some asked me to forget n continue my life on..
But Mak said, it's just that DIA haven't made up his mind..
Abg said, think positive
Think positive of the next one or still HIM?
So I'm torn between letting go or WAIT?
But, I've gone thru so much to pick myself up..
Kehidupan sebenar tak sama dan TAK AKAN pernah terjadi macam drama cinta..
Tapi this people when they make storyline macam gini, of course there are cases
where it ever happen in reality...
It's been 3 weeks. No response from him leaving me clueless..
Till I heard from him again, maybe then all my questions will be answered..or maybe NOT at all..
KF tried to strike conversation wif me today but I was expresssion-less so he also kept quiet.
Nasib kau tak pursue, klau tak, might ended up, perang dingin lagik..
I dun feel hungry.. I had only small servg nasi lemak which cost
$1 at 2 p.m just now..and I'm still here @ work..taking my time to do this very light workload
Dun feel like talking..dun feel like going home so soon..
I just wanna be by myself..in my own world..
Apa nak jadik ngan aku nie??
No comments:
Post a Comment