Yesterday nite, about to left ofis, decided not to make him wait so sms him.
Since we both r not in e best mood to talk, better not wait for my call.
Sebab lidah tuh lebih tajam dari pisau..klau dua-dua tengah tense, we might be ending up hurting each other.
He never reply..
Slept at 3 a.m..conference wif Gy..khrekhre..
Can't help it laa, I can't help thinking, why?
what have i done this time round?
It's just me, I guess..
Aku adalah seorang yg tak suka selisih faham dan perhubungan yg tegang
Klau pun kita harus bawa diri masing-masing, kita harus buat secara damai..
Jangan buat aku cam gini~~
It's just not me!
Mesti cara baik..klau dalam keadaan tertanya-tanya gini, kita sebagai manusia yg dicipta
Allah s.w.t, akan mesti rasa tertanya-tanya dan ingin tahu
I can't wait to confront him...
Perasaan ingin tahu ku, meluap-luap!!
???
Bangun pagi, lepas solat subuh, can't sleep..do housework..dah kul 11 baru mata
tak leh angkat..tido pun, tido-tido ayam jer..takut lambat gi kerja..
Both of us lunch n packed for Along some food also
Mak, pagi dah kluar ngan Cik Ainah for e mengaji klass..
She asked me to join wif her..nie yg aku malas nie..
bila nak ubah perangai?
Was very late today sebab terlepas bas 28. @ 1345, me still at Haig Rd..reach ofis kul 1420..
Only to realized boss on course..buat aku cuak jer!
klau aku check roster siang - siang, dah tentu i dun need to feel panic anyhow.
Tak ada kerja..from the time aku masuk tadi sampai skrg, asyik surf net jer..
Dunno why, i decided to read back all my archives...
it seems that I gave away too many hints for him..
I'm sure he gonna find out who am i ...soon...
Tunggu jer laaa..masa nya akan tiba jua...
seram~~
Apa maksud nya " I just know how to match name and face"?
To me,
I only know the name n match that name with the person
but I never knew the person such in personality wise, character wise blah, blah blah..
Of course we ever met..
Sekurang-kurang nyer kita pernah beratur beli makan, depan belakang ker.. kat kantin..
berselisih bahu kat library ker..kat bookshop ker, kat audi ker..
u know, our path definitely ever crossed in sch..
Klau pun dier tak kenal aku, I mentioned some popular names n worst, dat person!
Aiseyman~~
I can see its leaking..
When the time comes, then I shall worried abt it..
As for right now, i'm feeling tak kuasa.
But something crossed my mind..did he said he's busy this week becoz of reservist??
Did i remember correctly?
Maklum ah, his conversations no longer, I listened attentively..
kata-kata dia bak angin lalu jer skrg..
sapa tak sakit hati kan..so padan ah ngan muka aku~~
do i deserved this?
pandai ah dia cari aku..
can't be bothered..
I'm loving the song on CrazyCookie's
blog rite now..Sway by Bic Runga
2 hrs left to actually step into this real world, back to my cold, freezing library,
to look around me and yes..I've got one trolley of tapes to be shelved
and to go through all programmes going on air in the next 2 weeks..
making sure all gonna arrived in time for voicing and airing
************************************************
sings:" Instilling so much doubt, It makes me so tired, I feel so uninspired, My head is battling with my heart,
My logic has been torn apart, And now, It all turns sour"
Full version of lyrics
No comments:
Post a Comment