Sunday, November 02, 2003

Yg ingin diketengahkan dari 5 Ramadhan - hingga tika ini..

Kekadang kehidupan ini banyak tidak adilnya.
Hanya kerana ikatan yg tidak dapat diputuskan...
Lain yang buat, lain yang kena tempiasnya.
haiz..nasib badan and dun think dapat merasakan ia sejumlah..
Jumaat ku hanya kerisauan ini dan sedih tak terkata. Harapan hendak merasa mungkin akan ku kuburkan sahaja. Sampai bila harus ku menunggu. Setelah mencongak, ku rasa aku mampu tapi keadaan selalu tidak menyebelahi ku. Angka nyer juga bukan pilihan hati.

Kerana terpaksa..

Tunggu lagi sehingga Nov 2004..Kecewa lagi.

He never called since Tuesday. But I hate to say it. K. Shall put in in another way.
Aku berteman sepi. Wahai handphone, akan kah kau berdering untuk ku dengar suara nya?

There's a saying, things always happen unexpected. So don't put high hopes.
I was about to log on on Friday nite when my hp rang. Wondering who could it be..
Hey, it's HIM
:-D
Reject his call and return it back immediately from house phone. Bukan sengaja..
Keadaan tidak membenarkan..apa jua pun, dier mengerti. Dan itu lebih penting buatku dari yang lain - lain..
Told him, sorry but he said, "Dah biasa.."

And there's an incoming call, due to his excitedness, he hang up on me.
He returned call n said, " Sorry, terpicit". this time round, I said, "Dah biasa.."
He said, its fair coz' I reject him earlier on, so now is his turn lah.
Fine!
as usual, nak menang jer..and i wonder, how do I tolerate this particular man?

He had juz finished Tarawih @MKS bukan nak ajak orang ker...lemer betul lah...
and asked whether did I called him from ofis. I said, No, coz i'm not workg. He knew I dun work on Fridays, but purposely ask me first..sengaja nie..

Explain to him, if he ever calls to my main line @work, juz ask Siti from Library.

Sensed that he gonna start driving, I asked, " Are u using handsfree?"
And he goes, "Errrrrrrrrr...."
I said, "O.k then. Shall stop here lah"
And he goes, "Noooooo, I wanna talk to u"

There goes my nagging..use handfree if u wanna talk n drive. Told him, "Awak pergi laa cari orang lain yang tak sayang kan awak, yg akan membenarkan awak memandu sambil pegang handphone, coz I dun wanna be responsible for ...
He chuckled.
Remind him, that juz earlier the day, there was a grievous accident @ Simei some more..
Too daring ah..degil. Nama jer *****, tapi tak suka ikut law yg ini..
eiiii..geram nyer..orang serius, dia main - main pulak

He asked why did I cried the previous conversation coz he's v. sad..
Suruh dier pikir sendiri..
Bila lagik nak torture dier kan..hehe. But then, he ask whether can he call again dis Sunday..aikz...baru hari tuh cakap, promise tak akan call me on a Sunday when i'm workg..
aper jer...
Told him,"Since u made me cried when i'm just about to start work, how abt if I'm gonna do e same when u r working morning shift?"
And he goes, "Tak baik berdendam Cik Siti, blah blah blah..."
Ended e conversation coz I ned to dial-up.

Sat was spent @home watching Hindustan (as usual), kemas rumah n prepare for buka coz Mak n Along went out..aku jugak yg asyik kena tinggal..haiz..

And one thing, at times, I dun understand..when I'm thinking about him jer, ada jer lagu yg penuh memori dengan dier, on e spot berkumandang di udara..apa maksud nyer eh?

And thanks Din a.k.a Katak for allowing me to hear e song wif full of memories wif him, whenever I'm online. Today, Sunday noon, got to hear Keabadian Cinta from Anuar Zain from www.kapoosh.net.

For Naqia, tak tau laa klau u suka lagu nie, go to this website n go under link P2P k...

This song can make me smile when I'm up and made me shed my tears if I'm down.

To Bungalili, begini kisah nyer ...
I cut my cornea of my right eye about 6 mths ago.
I took a nap wif my contact lense. Woke up n took it out but I did put a little bit of force on my right eye. Before go to sleep that nite, put eyedrop, the one where it will make my eyes feel fresh the next day. It's prescribe by my sis's doc. That's not the first time I took that eyedrop, but immediately my right eye, mcm menangis gitu..but I'm not crying..pedih sangat!
besok pagi nyer mata tak leh bukak, slowly tried to open my right eye, and to my horror, my black eyeball becomes grey and the whole eye is red. And at that time, I really scared coz I feel like going blind!
Still goes to work coz i think will be unfair for my colleagues to come in urgently for me on a Sunday. After work, weet to the doc wif my mum, and he started nagging saying that I've cut my cornea from his inspection and my eye was wrapped up. In no time, I've become the Pirate of Bedok North. khrehrekhre
Got 2 days MC, come back after on the 2nd day of MC, and I was advise to stop using my contact lense for awhile...

An experience will never forget and also had become a reminder to both my sisters and to all my cousins. So, to allz reading, I'm not trying to scare anybody, this is from my very own experience. Just would like to share with allz who wear contact lenses..

I still do wear my contact lense but on occasions only like wedding..

Gonna start doing work. I'm not working again tomorrow. Kena paksa ambik leave..boleh ah..tak cerewet..

To those reading, enjoy ur Sunday, people!
:-D

No comments: