Yesterday went home, Cik Midah came with Mai. Tengah buat kuih so buka sesama my family. Full-house. 8 orang.
FHM jangka nak jumpa but I can't confirm sebab tgh buat kuih. Later when check hp @2130, she's not feeling well. Will see her this week to pass me back the dictionary.
Feeling down yesterday. Tired n mixed feeling.
Catch JAZ featuring Anuar Zain. Glad that I managed to catch him.When I saw the trailer that he's among the artist featured in that programme, I was hoping that I'll won't miss him..
Sahur , slept, solat, slept again. Wake up, get ready and hurried to work. while alone in the bus, this morning, tetiba teringat kan DIA.
Hampirku menitiskan airmata..hate to have conflict with him and not solving it for a long period..it's almost 3 days..
Doze off in bus, overshot, make a u-turn back. Reach office @0925.
Dah mood nak cuti sebab tuh..
al-maklum sajer laah..tinggal berapa hari jer..
While blog-reading, check email,do some work, teringatkan yg nari 12 Nov. Nari bday Nass(one of the cuzzins) kalau tak salah..capai hp to sms him
but hey, ada missed call.
And it's DIA.
:-D
Syukur Alhamdulilah..I am really, greatly, deeply, completely, wholly, appreciably glad that he called me up finally.
And not me!
:-)
He was totally conscious and wary that something not right when I never return his sms.
So dispute, tension, fracas, differences are resolved, answered, explained and disentangled.
Thank you, Mr..Have a safe journey to JB, k!
~U cheer up ma day!~
And I'm still smiling from our 30-min conversation juz now.
No comments:
Post a Comment