Friday, November 14, 2003

Iftar with MAKANKAKIS

Yesterday met with Naqia, Afizah, Bungalili, Adreh n Hazel. We went to LPS. Had 1st round of dinner of Hor Fun. Went over to Masjid Moulana. We are going in circles..hehe
Maklum ah, jarang hang out kat "office area" nie..furthermore I've been to the mosque only once wif DIA almost called him up when finally we managed to locate the mosque after Naqia asked around.

Inside the mosque, met wif Sahrina (ex-President of MCS)
Pose at Clarke Quay taken by Naqia. Went back to LPS, had 2nd round of dinner, this time round, satay and chicken wings. Here, Moshee came into picture

Had a really great time with them. Especially Afizah n Moshee. They can really make u laugh sampai sakit-sakit perut kerana banyak ketawa.

Me and Naqia cam adik-beradik eh? errmm..pelik ah..bahagian mana yg sama tuh eh, Nani??
Dun think I'm cerah..but Naqia is!
What else?? Argh..can't think of similarity between me and Naqia.

But I really like Naqia's new specs..ermm..macam nak tukar my specs too ar~~

Hmm, found out something intresting about the mobile shop at Toa Payoh..orite jugak eh 2nd-hand handphone.

So Bungalili was also from PYSS. No wonder, my face looked familiar to her..
must be of the words Ping Yian on my forehead...eheheheh

Bump into my colleagues: the Malay gals mostly VTOs, too while at LPS. Dier orang pun buka kat sana. Leaving LPS, heard somebody called me. The gal@STARHUB wif bf and "saudara jauh" aku..Sekadar salam dan angkat tangan jer..

Part wif the rest and went home with Naqia whose house@Paya Lebar MRT Stn..khrekhre..

:-D

And indeed, it's proven that the MAKANKAKIS are such a warm people. I dun feel awkward or uncomfortable although it's my 1st time meeting them, maybe becoz mostly are gals so cepat sikit warm-up..

Btw, Hazel tak ader blog ker??
:-)

Oh yeah, childhood friend sms me pointing out he saw my pic too..not forgetting my colleagues here..yeah..I've become "famous" overnite..
told DIA that I will have to bear with the attention for the time being until it goes away..serik!
Dun like this kind of attention though..

Pagi ni....

Bercinta betul nak masuk kerja tapi mengenangkan yg I want to xplain to my boss a few things, I dragged myself to work. Reject Ayah offer to sent me coz I dun care if I'm late. I overslept in the bus again!
U-turn and I'm just abt to alight from the bus, my boss page me. Was abt to retun page when hp went flat. He paged me continously and I thought he might wanna remind me that i'm supposed to work. Sensed something was wrong, once I crossed the road, ran all the way up to office. Library was still closed when I reached @0920, wherelse library are supposed to be open 0830 daily..

Mana pergi manusia-manusia nie?

Dapat agak why my boss paged.

He is still sick and the other 3 colleagues Chinese guys, semua akan masuk kerja ptg.
So I'm alone in ofis in the morning till they came. Most job had been done sebab kita kerja mengejar masa...if u delay, other department will also be held up..

dugaan ...dah laa last day, tak ader mood nak kerja lagik.. nvm laa...
got one vm but no voice..sapa pulak yg nak call aku pagi-pagi nie...
sapa lagi kan...kalau bukan si DIA

Conversation was 1 hr and dunno why I'm being over-sensitive when it's him that I'm talking to...
Entah mana silap dier...dan dah kenapa laa ngan aku nie....
He felt bad although I said..tak ader apa-apa..I myself, dunno why??
I felt sorry for him..it must be tough on him too..coping with my over-sensitive ness
Mungkin perpisahan sementara waktu ada baik nya..
Then we gonna look forward to each other conversations daripada cam gini...
how long ah..
1 mth..?
He doesn't want...
Kekadang tak paham aku tentang dia..
sms him told him not to worry abt me..but I know he gonna be feeling equally upset abt the mess/puzzlement of feelings this morning..
*sigh*

Tried staying away from him but after 8 weeks, I searched for him coz my heart missed him but calling each other every other day doesn't seems to make us any good either coz it make the heart grew fonder and gini laa, jadi nyer

sings: I wanna walk but I run back to you, thats' y I hate myself for loving you

So how long this gonna be this time round..I wouldn't know...
*sigh*
Cleared my stuff and hey, it's my last day at work before my long leave of 16 days not working..
sesiapa yg kena kerja tuh, jgn jeles yer...kita balik kerja on Hari Raya Yg-Ke 7

My boss gonna miss me, for sure..
khrekhrekhre

Problem now, i'm gonna miss my daily dosage of blog-reading and tagging them everyday coz my connection kat rumah...masya-allah...punya ah lembap..hilang sabar aku..
will try to log on at home every other day..
If not, u know why my blog never update n I've gone MIA for 16 days.

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin!
Salamz,

~ayshy~

No comments: