
My inner child is one year old!
Everything is new to me. I like watching the world
go by around me, and I don't sweat the small
stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long
as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty
good.
How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla
Well, everybody have this "kebudak-budak kan" in them..did not deny that I'm a manja gal with people that are close to me.
To note down..hmm..
Friday was spent cleaning the living room furniture and helping Mak prepared dishes to break fast. Nothing much.
Ptg, Naqia sms saying that Makankakis invite me to join them for break fast together on Thursday..insyaallah, I will join them n probably Naqia also..
Mlm, got a page from one of my chatters from #pang5.
They gonna have Iftar on Sat 15 Nov 2003 @Far East Square, Sakura Cuisine.
Confirmed my attendance coz it's been a yr I've met them..kita nie jumpa bila ada event jer..
like buka puasa sesama n jalan Raya.
So next week, I got two Iftar wif friends. Was told not to go out and Iftar wif friends for the last 10 days of fasting by mum..Will I have the chance to break fast wif him..ermmmm...
should I give a try or not?
Sat was spent at home tying the ribbons to the doorgifts..
got 3 more boxes haven't finish..
Cik Idah joined us for break fast. Since Mak, Along n Gy got stuff to do n had to leave the house, I accompany her. And I got more infor from her regarding that mat berambut panjang..
o.klah, macam tak baik gitu kan..his name is Anuar@Akie.
O.k..that's it..shall not comment anything.
Nari nak gi kerja bercinta betul..masa kluar rumah tadi pagi, semua masih tido althought it's 0810. Walaupun tak puasa, cam orang puasa..haiz...dapt minum 3 teguk air sejuk jer tadi pagi..
Can't help thinking about him. Why he never return my call? I've called him on thursday nite tau..nari dah Sunday..tak kan tak blajar etiquette pakai hp, kalau ada missed call, return laa..
ishk~~
Was busy doing work, check my hp, eh ada missed call n it's him.
:-)
Hmm...return call straight @his ofis n he said, " Awak kerja eh?" Sengaja tau..sedangkan dier pun @work now, morning shift pun..
*geleng kepala*
Was a very short one. He was saying kenapa lagu Hindustan kat voicemail..actually I also didn't realized that D put in that song..
lagu, Oh My Darling OST Mujhse Dosti Karoge.. I was stunned...
I was like ,"Err.....Ohhhh...o.k..."
I was like, "Thanks for telling, I dun realized it, will change it or else nanti ada orang tuh perasan"
Should I change it? I like the song, but more important is I dunno how should I change it.
Have to ask D then..
Aku dah penat sekali..boss On Leave 3 hari..meaning stress for me..have to cover boss duties..paling tak suka sekali..
kekadang ada tak best jadi senior nie...
Blum hantar balik tapes to CROWN n have not do 1st Test Cricket in Dec. How ah..?? Can finish or not in 5 days time..N the 2 PAs request..??Argh...
:-(
shall stop here..I'm dead tired..I wanna get out from office by 6 p.m sharp..
most important to have dinner at home...
No comments:
Post a Comment