Monday, November 10, 2003

Mengalah? Should I...??

Smlm masa nak kluar ofis, he called again.
Did ask him about break fast together..not possible...it's o.k...
I can accept his reasons..
Conversation was only ard 5 mins coz' he got something to do and I remembered telling him, if u wanna talk to me, u dun care what I'm doing but I have to provide my ears for u BUT when I feel like talking to him, most of the times, I had to hung up coz he will immediately say,
" Awak, I call u back"

Not fair kan!
K...Maybe of his profession. Also ask him, what took him so long to just return my call. He said, at least he has return my call...Ooooh..o.k.!
Ask him, has making people cry become your new hobby?
Orang peng tapi dia ada hati nak buat lawak..I really cannot laugh at his jokes yesterday..
Tak kelakar ah~~

Ate dinner at home but later went out again wif Gy, top-up EZLink. Punya ah sesak ngan manusia kat walkaway antara Bedok Bus Interchange n Bedok Mrt Station. Ada pasar malam kat situ..
Went to Mc Donalds kat Bedok Inetrchange and bought Fish Dipper n Nuggets meal, yg pakai kupon tuh..we brought home some for D n Along. Walaupun kita makan luar berdua, kita tetap ingat adik-beradik yg lagi 2.
Just window shopping jer..

Balik, on TV2 ada cerita Anak Bapak..eh cerita best nie..

Check HP, ada 1 sms.
He said sorry and ask whether am I serius when saying abt that hobby thing..
Told him to pikir sendiri n in fact I pelik dier cakap sorry ..ingat kan tak ada perasaan bersalah..Told him, "apa perasaan klau lain kali u call me n i return ur call, say, 1 week?"

He replied saying, I hurt him for accusing him tak berhati perut n only Allah knows how his feeling..
O.k he had successfully make me feel damn bad n knowing him...
Usually he will purposely did that which always ended up me calling him up n say sorry..
Asyik aku jer yg kena mengalah..

This time round, I decided not to return sms..and argue thru sms..
betul nyer dah tak kuasa this time round..
lantak ah~~
whatever ah..serius ah Mr, I really dun have the mood to coax n say sorry..it's always me!
Why must say sorry when u know u gonna hurt me time and again?


Sakit hati and can't sleep one whole nite..

"And u still wanna wait for this man? Huh, Aisha?? Wake up ah! Don't be foolish, pleaseee!"

and we shall see sapa nak beralah..it could be him ..or it could be ending up me, aku yg tak sampai hati nie, jugak yg akan call him up..haiz~~
************

This morning, one family tak bangun sahur..Insyallah today me start fasting, alhamdulillah..
Sekejap dah hari ke-15 Ramadhan..tak rasa betul masa berlalu..
Pagi nie, motor Ayah rosak dan kesian Gy..sabar yer, dik..really pity u
ujian berpuasa...
she called home telling her condition..she was walking from home and she already @ Bedok (or issit Changi?)Fire Station
kedengaran seperti dier menangis..apa tak nyer..dah lah lambat nak gi kerja..tak sangka begini jadinya..
nasib aku masuk kerja kul 9 pagi..
and I've the flexibility to come in late...
I ngam ngan Boss..
anyway, Boss is on leave

Hop on the bus @ Haig Road when I heard quite loud voice calling my name..Eh Naqia
ah..so journey to work today ended up me yakking away wif her..
so probably Lau Pa Sat eh....o.k..sounds good..excited sey..tapi cam segan pun ader..
first time ah..
hmmmm
:-)

Tapi orang kata, tak kenal makan tak cinta..so maybe klau dah kenal...akan jatuh cinta ngan MAKANKAKIS kot??

Was rushing work like mad, when my HOD called and asked whether I'm coming in and sit for the meeting coz my boss ain't around...

alamak...boss tak cakap pulak kena sit in for him..bertuah betul...
dengan aku yg tak sahur..I doze off for maybe 5 mins...arghhhh..lama betul meeting 1 n half hr..
tak leh angkat sey, mata...was really controlling myself, jgn sampai tersengguk naah..

Besok CROWN will come in n clear this lot of tapes. Only left to paste 1st Test cricket for Dec 4-8.

Will try run thru this 2 PAs request ..klau tak sempat, aku pass jer ah kat Kerk nie...
nasib ah~~..

shall stop here..check my hp, so far nothing..will update if anything new happens...

harap-harap bukan aku yg mengalah..tapi mengalah tak semestinyer kalah kan?

No comments: