Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Am really pissed off..

Semalam, betul punya ujian. Di saat-saat terakhir, dugaan ku datang. Ku pasrah dan meredha kan kerana sesungguhnya ia ketentuan dari Allah s.w.t. Aku tak boleh lari dari kenyataan yg ujian ku sudah datang jua untuk kali ini..

She started to sort out list of guest...told her..klau ada belen kad, then I shall look into the list of my guest pulak..she's e priority, not me..

This morning....

I'm just upset. He paid up 3/4 already and he informed that he wants to use it by 0930. I called up, it turns out, only mine are resumed but not his. He had to pay up the rest before he able to use it back. I was kind of kesian...Arghhhhh....
macam nak bayarkan..but he brought this upon himself..
kalau aku bayarkan kali ni, mesti lain kali, he will ask me to pay for him.
And he already owed 2 of us also...geram!
Ikutkan hati, tak nak tolong bayar tapi cam kesian pulak puasa - puasa nie..

So means start tomorrow, I can use mine... It's been resumed on Sunday, 2 Nov 2003.

No..not really fully happy...still had to wait for that amount being paid fully. In fact, I'll be at least contented if he can pay up half by end of the month..
ntah bila laa...*mengeluh* nasib badan...kekadang kesian tapi kalau kita asyik tolong bayarkan..sampai bila dia nak belajar erti susahnya cari duit?

Thinking about this..I'm kind of lesu gitu today..fed-up!
Should I ask her outz for buka nanti..?

am really frustrated and pissed off~~~
~minawei btul lah~

No comments: