Thursday, November 06, 2003

Memories that came back..

Today..what i want to note down..

Met Ikinz @1835. Felt bad coz' was very late. Due to e traffic jams @ Paya Lebar. Walked around, still deciding what we should have for dinner.
When I was @ the Arqam green area, there was a guy who walked past me. I thought I knew him, turned around but to late to call out his name out. Ah..
Both of us get a fish burger and carrot cake and we dunno where to sit.
Before we could find a seat to settle down to eat, we saw him and his friend whom I knew also, again. Ask Ikinz to accompany me but she reluctant..
ishk..dek nie..
I approached him n said "Slmt berbuka puasa". Before I knew it, he was like "Eh come n follow me.."

eh, nak ikut dier gi mana nie? dun tell me, he ask me to join his table?

I was like panicking a bit. He said he wanna ask me fill up a form to get a souvenir from his company. I knew his working as a Takaful agent from desas-desus

We walked straight to the booth. He filled up a form with my name n hp number n choose me a FM Receiver from the selection of souveniers. Meanwhile, both guys were interviewing where I'm working now and ask whether any vacancies..
Coz the taller one still haven't got a job.

Yup, I pity him. Times are bad. How I wish, I'm an MD of my company and chose all my friends who are still jobless to work with me...*sigh*

~cam real jer...~

My reply was standard, " Manpower freezed but if got vacancy I update u"
We make e conversations a short one coz aku pun lum makan and they are going towards Arnold's for break fast. We separated wif his name card in my hand.
hmmm...

I was very happy to meet him as I considered him a childhood friend.

Ingat lagi, dier, kakak dan adik lelaki dier satu primary sch ngan me and my Along.
Mak used to pick us up..there are times where his dad would dropped us home in his black n yellow cab. Kita tinggal pun dekat jer..sesama Bedok N.

We lost touch as we went to sec sch. But I knew abt his younger bro(Nas) sebab kita satu batch.

Masuk poly, first few weeks in TP, met him and I think kita rapat kerana MCS.

Me and Ikinz makan kat kerusi luar surau and we walked around. Hujan turun lagi...
Bazaar as per normal but I should say the Turkies ice-cream is something new to look out for. Both of us didn't try the ice-cream sebab kita tak nak kena main...
hehe..kalau FHM, mesti dier sanggup kan...*grins*

She bought alas kusyen..I just bought some foodstuff, dun plan to but anything else for Raya..semua dah ader..and pakai jer kasut tahun lepas yg masih elok lagik..

Went home, ghairah cerita kat Mak and siblings that I met our childhood friend. To think the nite before, it crossed my mind to invite him this Dec but I didn't have any contact number of him, I brushed it off..

Now, I have his name card with me..shall decide as the date nearer...

Pagi nie, boss are supposed to be on course so I didn't come at 0830. In fact came in @0910 and terperanjat jugak bila boss dah masuk..
aiseyman~~
Last minute cancellled..dugh...o.k..ingat nak spot checked ker...ish~~~
Anyway, his on half-day leave so here I'm blogging..

Busy as per normal..6 more days to work and I've updated the Cricket file. Only left to erase duplicate copies on ther PCR shelf jer...

Hmm...Naqia mentioned about couple songs, I realized that usually when I know a guy, there's definitely a song to be reminded of.

But with DIA, there's just too many..but Keabadian Cinta from Anuar Zain
is the outstanding one.. he called when I'm watching A.Z singing LIVE @ SURIA..can't remember the title of the programme..issit KONSERT?? forget it..

Found out that Adreh is a talented and have an interest in english poetry wherelse for me, it's sajak or puisi.

Since I got one in my personal drive@work, I shall just share with all here.
This one not written by me..

Pesan Perpisahan

Kiranya, sesekali
Kabus disingkap mentari
Kenangan
Yang mendadak datangnya
Lalu, sesekali lagi
Jalan ini
Kau lalui

Kiranya, tiba - tiba
Diliku - liku ingatan
Di balik - balik himpunan pengalaman
Tanpa duga
Kita bersua
Semula

Usahlah kau palingkan muka
Pura -pura lupa
Singgahlah sejenak di
ambang rasa
kan dulu pernah kita bermesra
Berilah aku peluang bertanya
Betapa khabarmu, kawan lama

- Zaila -


And I'm missing him already..~~

Should be still alive laa eh..walaupun tak tau khabar berita..baru 3 hari..sedangkan 8 weeks we can endure

Maybe the Makankakis are going out for break fast later today..
have this feeling that they must be a bunch of warm people ..dunno why although I've never met them personally..just got this hunch.

Hmm...airport has always been a favourite hangout too for me. Maklum ah, it's clean n nearby only.
Shall stop here...2 and a half hrs before end of the week...shall do what needs to be done..

No comments: