Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Rush here and rush there..

On Sunday, was rushing work like mad coz' I'm trying to break fast wif family but I know for sure, I will be at least 10 mins late.
Reach home, sensed that something isn't right somewhere..from Gy's expression n the rest.
Terus tak ada selera. Found out abt the miscommunication which ended up affected everybody in this family of 6.
I was already tired n kinda frustrating to rush work furthermore I'm not working the next day (Monday 2 Nov). Furthermore, since I'm from work, I could had just break fast with Ikinz coz' she's also @ Eunos. Since I'm v. mad and to get away from that tensed atmosphere, quickly solat Maghrib n get myself ready to go tarawih @ Msjd Kassim.
Thought of Naqia but since it's a last minute thing, dropped the idea of informing her.

Alhamdulillah, glad I finally go to Masjid for tarawih. My 1st time in 7 days of Ramadhan. Had been praying at home for the past days.

Yesterday was spent waking up @12 noon. Lazing around. Do housework here n there. Read newspapers. And helped Mum with preparing of meals for break fast.

Got 2 missed calls by private number. Thought it might be her coz her office is prvt number
but hey, she said No.
Since very rare people call me up, I decided to ask him. But my instinct say shouldn't be. I knew all the numbers that would relate to HIM.
He also say NO.
So fine, shall just ignore it.
Buang masa jer...untuk ku tertanya-tanya

Was discussing with Gy last nite..most likely I just have to wait. Period.

Pagi nie, for the 1st time, the whole family tak sempat sahur gara - gara terlewat bangun. Nasib dah niat semalam, lepas solat...
haiz....

This morning, I couldn't even read my daily dosage of blogs with peace of mind...
tak tenteram jiwa selagi tak baca and tag them. ishkkk~~..

My Head of Dept came in and talked about our company setting up office in Mauritius and they are looking for a team of 30 people to work on that. My boss doesn't look eager to take that role and he diverted his attention to me. Huh??

I'm gonna do this?? Will be based in SG, will have to re-sign my contract if I'm gonna do this.
So what is the work like?
Am I fit to take over such role on my own after only 3 meager years of experience..
Anyway, I have no time to worry about it now..only if confirm I'm gonna take over this reponsibility, till then I shall worry about it...

Boleh ker aku nie??Tapi o.k jugak kan..dapat new challenge..aku dah cam bosan nie..

Rushing like mad..I'm counting down the days before I'm going for my 16 days of not working.
As after today, I'll have 8 more days to rush work n stay at home.
Argh.....
Gonna endure n strive on till 14 Nov 2003..
Shall stop here for now coz I've not done my daily duties...

No comments: