So here I am...at last, there is nothing important task for me to do today and my elder sista was telling me abt comments from my tagboard thus I decided to update what's had happen for the past 15 days...
Hmm..apa yg ingin ku catitkan semasa ketiadaan ku di blog ini..
1st day of staying at home ( 15.11.03) was spend polishing the furniture as many as I could. By 4 get ready to meet up wif chatters @1700 but upon reaching Orchard MRT Stn, there's only Fen(one of the cousins).
Made our way to Far East and we met the rest at Sakura. We are like separated into 2 grps...ishk.the 3 tahun kenal pun, masih nak kena warm-up. Made our way to the Royal On Scotts for solat Maghrib and then made our way to the CBTL near Orchard Parade Hotel.
Bought the wrong drink..pahit betul..
therefore bought another drink- Ice Blended Mocha..took some pics and were discussing abt Jalan Raya wif Pang5..
Date chosen doesn't allow me to join them at all..either Sat 13 Dec or Sun 14 Dec..I can't make it coz my elder sista getting married that weekend.
Fen dah jeling..time for us to coz he wanna fetch his gal.
Me pun nak balik siang jadi boleh sembahyang terawih kat rumah..kalau lambat-lambat..malas laa nampaknyer.
At 2045. separated from them although ramai yg kata malam masih muda..cam sedih n guilty too, coz everybody just abt to start talking to each other as a whole, aku pulak nak kena blah..
apakan daya...sorry guys
Only Gy at home ..Mak, Along n Ayah kluar bagi-bagi kad.
2nd day of leave (16.11.03)
Wake up ard 10 ++ a.m, get ready to go out with my bike, bringing along some kad saman for friends that live nearby..memang laa boleh post, but I want to go cycling n offered to hand-deliver the cards yg aku mampu..Mak kata tak payah sebab tgh puasa ..can laa!
Yg membingitkan is..almost all houses, their letterbox were locked. Ishk...
So everytime had to park my bike, locked it and went up. Half way hujan lebat so some(Only 2) cards were dirtied by the smudge ink. Paling menyeksakan ialah cari Blk 368 Tampines..huiyo..menduga betul me yg tgh puasa. Finished quite early but spent my time with Zu n Rudyman who is Zu's neighbour n a polymate. Cycled back to BN to pass to FHM. Reach home, lepak betul...
tapi tak kurus-kurus jugak..
3rd day - 17.11.03
Was spent at home kemas rumah..apa lagi..
tahun nie kita tak ada mood nak sambut Raya. Whatever that we do, our focus is just 13 dec, me sista wedding.
And he haven't called. Nvm..we shall see.
4th day of leave - 18.11.03.
Was polishing, when he called. Dier tengah on the way gi JB, fetch his dad. So he was talking to me n driving, using his handsfree..he mentioned he bought it becoz of me..
:-)
Shared jokes n laughter till the line was cut off coz dier dah masuk JB. Sms her all the best for her TP but she told me by 5++ p.m, that she flunged again ..was sad for her but she was O.K this time round..so o.k laa, as long as she's not saddened by it.
Cant remember how I spent my Wednesday..only that I catch Opera Ramadhan n Cinta Di Akhir Garisan. Just luv the main characters, Rosyam Nor, Erma Fatimah, Hairie Othaman n Vanida Imran..cerita nie, macam sambungan kepada cerita Hanya Dikau...hmm..
Thursday - 20.11.03
Wake up, get ready to meet Fen, dier nak pass his hp to me..on loan sigh
Kekadang ku rasa kan, bukan nyer aku tak mampu, tapi cam tak berbaloi nak beli hp mahal-mahal..nak beli 2nd hand..my sisters kata nanti klau rosak-rosak..lagi geram..alang-alang nak beli..gi beli hp baru jer..
Made arrangment with Zu to meet up after work coz I wanna get that sandal from C & K, coz I have that e-vouchers. Initial plan was to meet her at Paya Lebar Stn.
Was busy at home and since I'm going out later, me was kind of rushing and DIA called.
Dah laa orang tengah sibuk, he called me salah timing, dier merepek ntah apa-apa laa..so ended up, he got on my nerves! And conversation was ended abruptly by him yg suka terpicit!.
Pissed off n no mood to call him back..sms him, saying thanks for calling although I shld had returned his call 1 mth later..
Arrived at 6++ p.m, went staright to HSBC booth n found childhood friend. Passed him the card and we update each other on whatever info that we knew.
Bought fish burger for two, crossed over to take bus no. 67 to Tampines. Zu needs to clear her workload before her leave too so we ended up meeting at Tampines jer..
Bus was very late..I hate to make people wait for me.
Nak kul 8 mlm, baru kita makan kat talipon booth yg kat Tampines Intch tuh.
Scout for the sandal that I want, but unfortunately no size for me. Decided to went to C & K Pasir Ris, but the outlet had been replaced by SASHAY. Finally, bought one sandal there sebab berkenan. Took 17 home for both of us. In the bus, he called but I heard people berzikir. Nie mesti kes terpicit lagi..geram~~~
Sms him later. He called ard 11 p.m but conversations got heated up becoz of him, yg sambil lewa..cracking up silly jokes wif me yg tengah bingit giler~~
I mentioned to him that, saya blum sampai hati nak slammed down the phone while he is talking so before he heard my voice cracking n will made him felt worse, it's best that we put down the phone..
Ada ker patut dier cakap aku yg ganggu dier? Sedangkan dier yg suka terpicit-terpicit kita nyer number...
So as usual laa, apa lagi..tidur ku bersama airmata.
His bday today but to open up my mouth to wish him was a tough job to fulfill to me..Menyampah sangat ker aku kat dier?
Friday 21.1.03 was spent at home only. Tengah baca suratkhabar bila hp berdering. It's him calling from his office. Untuk kali pertama dlm sejarah, I did not answer his call walaupun telinga ini mendengar hp nie berbunyi..
Felt that I'm still angry so I dun wanna hear his voice.
Nari power tripped therefore, no TV, no radio, no lights. Banyak kerja sangkut..but what to do, sampai Mak jahit langsir cara manual...Buka puasa for 1st time ever, dengan lilin jer. Till Cik Hassan sampai, everything were back to normal
Allah sajer laa yg tau
Felt bad of coz, for not answering his call so after 7 hrs I made him wait, I sms him, asking wat he wants by looking me up..he never reply!
So just wait n see.
Sat 22.11.03
Nari tolong Along cat rumah. Not the whole house tapi tempat-tempat yg perlu jer.
Lepas buka, get ready to solat terawih kat Msjd Kassim. Aku siap dlm gelap dan samar-samar cahaya dari llin..sebab power tripped lagi!
Tak ada apa yg nak dimalukan, bukan nyer kita tak bayar bill, but it tripped on its own. Nak kata overloaded, tidak..
but it seems that rumah dah lama..so it happened!
Lepas solat, spend my time longer, ikut ngaji with imam ramai-ramai.
Oleh kerana marah ku dah surut gara-gara mendengar ayat suci Al-Quran tadi, I decided to sms him..
felt guilty for not answering, I sms him saying sorry.
Aku jugak yg mengalah haiz~~
But didn't get any response from him..marah ker dier?
Balik tgk cerita Anil Kapoor n Aishwarya Rai kat TV2
Sunday, 23.11.03
Kemas, kemas, kemas..but im in high spirit so nothing to fret about. 1st time ever, cat tembok koridor luar
Went terawih kat Msjd Kassim sebab mengenangkan dah last day of terawih. Baru jer turun bas n I'm keeping my head down, but the moment I looked up, I saw DIA right in front of my eyes.
Called out his name tapi dier tak dengar. Ia berlaku dalam sekelip mata n i sms him immediately informing him that i saw him. I almost thought I'm dreaming but when I saw him again at the CCTV, I confirmed myself.
Oleh kerana I saw him before my prayer, solat ku mlm itu tak khusyuk 100% ..geram juga dengan diri sendiri!
Lepas solat, called him, no answer, looked around, couldn't locate him anywhere therefore made my way home. Tengah check letterbox, when he called.
Happy!
But conversations was merely explaining things to each other. A short one. He left his phone in the car.
Saya kecewa dengan sikap awak yg ambil mudah semua perkara dan betapa awak cekap mendera perasaan saya..
He put down, and later called me back, again! Say "HI" n "Bye" Huh?
Apa nie?Tak paham sey..Puzzled~~
I received a card from SiAnakBoyan
Mungkin tahun nie, dier free bebenar sebab tuh..was taken aback though..
So only left one more day to fast.
Jln terus, too lazy to wake up to eat.
Monday, 24.11.03
Final touch up here n there. Ada sedara meninggal dunia so Mak made her way there, noon.
Kemas sebanyak mungkin, sikar baju. Masak nasi, sayur, goreng telur n kita buka bertiga. Mak masih blum sampai although she left Woodlands at 5 p.m just now.
She arrived during buka and told us the bus she took (168), met an accident.
Itu yg buat Mak lambat sampai rumah.
Syukur Alhamdulllah, she's not hurt cuma dada dier terhentak sikit jer..tap ada penumpang lain yg hidung berdarah etc etc.
Ntah kenapa, lagi nak Raya, mest ada kemalangan laa..Mungkin itu petanda agar kita jangan terlalu bergembira sebab seringkali pabila kita terlalu bergembira, pasti duka nyer pun datang beriringan...
Dari apa yg sering berlaku di mlm Raya, aku menghalang diriku dari kluar rumah mlm Raya. Sedangkan dalam rumah boleh terjadi small accidents..ini kan pulak di luar..
Mlm Raya tido kul 2 pagi..tak tengok TV. Called up best frend, Farah to check whether is she back in SG.
She was shocked to receive the kad..memang kita keep it very low profile..tak nak heboh-heboh..called up Lala's house n was informed that she ain't coming back for Raya but only before her elder sista wedding..i see..
Was peng with Gy, balik lambat..n barang dier jer yg belum terkemas..kita nak kemaskan dier tak nak!
Ikutkan hati..grrrrrr~~
Tuesday 25.11.03
Hari nie Hari Raya. Gi sembahyang solat Hari Raya di Msjd Kassim wif Along. Took cab sebab takut lambat.
Masa nak breakfast teringat kat si DIA yg kena kerja..ingat nak usik dier tapi nanti kena marah pulak but he called me n his not working. He managed to swop wif his colleague last minute. Kita nak mintak maaf pun, banyak halangan.. a few times tercut off.
I'm forgiven so is he. So we r back to 0-0.
Told him to take care for his trip to Msia next mth.
Mana tau, if we won't hear from each other again..
Mungkin berakhirnya Ramadhan, berakhir juga antara kita..
Semua tak ada mood, kul 2 ptg, aku baru nak tido balik..
semua cam lepak..
Makcik-makcik sebelah Ayah datang ptg. At 1830, baru gi rumah kakak Ayah yg tinggal 2 doors away from us.
Went over to Mak Long Yam place tapi kejap jer sebab kita ikut family lain yg ada kereta so we split. Aku n Gy nak kereta Cik Jas while Mak n Along naik kereta Cik Man.
Ayah n D naik motor.
Gi rumah Cik Midah kat Jln Damai, Tok Pungot dan Cik Man kat Hougang. Went home by cab, doesn't matter abt the midnite charge.
26.11.03 - 2nd Syawal
Mak tak masak..masih makan lauk Raya. Along, Gy kerja. D sch. Cuma aku, Mak n Ayah kat rumah.
Oleh kerana he start it first, the consequences is he being boycott.
Aunties sebelah Mak came over. Had to juggle between Opera Ramadhan dan Gerak Khas The Movie 2 showing between SURIA n TV2.
Thursday- 27.11.03 - 3rd Syawal
Nari I'm down wif flu. Early morning was sneezing so hard till my nose bled. Thought I can't join the gals for the outing tapi klau tak nari, blum tentu ada lagi dlm masa terdekat nie..so decided to endure n join them. Shall meet the doctor ptg karang..
Took 168, ended up all 3 of us were in the same bus. Headed to Causeway Point to watch Mr Cinderella 2. Window shopping n headed back to Tampines ard 4p.m. Makan kuay teow kuah kat PRIME Tampines n decided to go home.
Met doctor, I dun need an MC coz I'm on leave so no use anyway..
Nari pun tak gi visiting..me sakit yg lain tak ada rumah..so no mood to go out..sikit sangat..3 jer..
ada cerita Anak Mami The Movie kat TV3.
Friday 28.11.03 - 4 Syawal
Nari tak ader benda yg nak dibuat so decided to logged on n update my blogger..was updating halfway when PC when hang twice..gave up n I know my blog was still in a mess. Read modgurl's blog n found out that she not really happy n looked forward to come over my place on the 13 dec..I wasn't upset..dapat agak~~
Gal@HDB called at nite asking me to join them Jln Raya tomorrow..hmm..I'm still sick, down wif flu..so I can't promise her..initial plan was to have it on the 5 dec..shall see my condition besok..
29.11.03 - 5 Syawal - 15th day staying @home
Today..did the laundry although not my turn..hujan lebat jadi malas nak kluar..lagipun masih sakit so cannot join them..dier orang lambat sangat so Mak n Along dah kluar so they are not coming. Abg Mat came over juz now.
Lepas Maghrib, decided to correct my blog. Was still updating when Mak Long Yam n family (some only) came just now. There's APM 2003 now..nak tgk tak eh?ker nak surf jer..
So there goes how I spend my 15 days of staying at home..duduk rumah, gaji jalan..khrekhre~~
Cuma tinggal besok n hope I'll recover by Monday to start work afresh. Next week, on afternoon shift.
To bloggers who had been tagging me although I did not update my blog, thanks a lot. I am touched!
Hope it's still not too late to wish Salamz Aidilfitri, yah!
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment