Monday, December 01, 2003

I've lost weight AFTER Hari Raya..

Semalam, managed to catch Ada Apa Dengan Cinta but i missed the first segment coz I thought it started at 2130, rupanya, start kul 2030.
Luv the story..
:-)

Think, I 'm gonna look out for the VCD. Nak pinjam ar...nak tengok berkali-kali...
Terus teringat kat DIA.
Senyap jer mamat nie..
me skrg reaching 22 ***. hopefully, I can finished ASAP.

Nari lepas Subuh decided not to sleep back. I had enufffff of sleep during my 16 days @home.
Lepas breakfast, kemas barang-barang yg nak dibawa ke kerja, like, my telekung untuk diletak kan semula kat bilik sembahyang nie, kuih Raya, my dinner .

Swept the house n iron the clothes.
Hmm..apa nak pakai eh nari?
Me tak ada mood nak berRaya tahun nie, tapi must look presentable on 1st day at work after long leave.
Pikir punya pikir, me pakai light-blue-blouse-lookalike-cheongsam with my black skirt n ma black boots. O.k!
Ingat nak dtg kerja siang baca emails kat kerja yg berlambak..but alas, kluar rumah kul 1 ptg jugak. Reach work nicely @2 p.m sharp.

Dan...Ya Allah!

I'm so blurr!! I'm so stressed. Bukak email ada, 240 emails yg perlu dibaca.
Nie yg menyampah gi long leave nie.
Adding to my stress, my boss on leave! Durgh.! Of all days..
as usual being senior (lame?), colleagues start to pop me questions about whereabouts programs tapes n blah blah...and everytime, I need to look at my colleagues to get the answer. Dah laa tuh, library in a mess.
Nie ah klau budak-budak lelaki nie yg kerja. i can't stand the mess..klau rajin n ada masa, i swept the floor.
And i've gone thru the long-list of emails but as of now, I still need to read 56 emails n see whether i need to take action on my side.

I was actually looking forward to come back to work..but...haiz~~ nasib badan~~

Besok dah seminggu i never heard from DIA. Maybe it's over.
Anyway, since my mind will be occupied till end of the year, I think I need that break from him.

My throat is still sore n guess what? Tadi sebelum gi kerja, stepped on e weighing machine n oh my god..
I've lost another 2 kg AFTER Hari Raya. I myself in disbelief.!!
I suppose this is due to me being sick and for eating very little. But I'm not the kind who lose weight easily!
Check myself. Dun think I'm in a stress. Nothing that bothers me. I don't miss him, so y ah??
Demam ku masih turun naik..After 4 days since I last saw the doctor, I'm still feeling feverish..
Arghh..My eyes are droopy..maybe I should take out my contact lenses now..
My cough also..
cannot take MC coz i need to work only 7 days to settle my cricket till 3rd week of Dec before i go for my 1 week leave again.
Mak kata, bila Allah beri kita sakit, it's like nak cuci dosa..ntah laa
shall have my dinner before i decided to really, really start work!
:-)

No comments: