Wednesday, December 03, 2003

I'm worned out...

It seems that I'm under stress..
selalunyer kalau kerja ptg, bangun kul 10 ker..nie kul 8 pagi dah bangun.
n I'm like in a confused state..so ended up me channelling my energy to sweeping the floor, scrub the toilet etc.etc.

Time of the mth, I guess..

Pagi nie teringat yg DIA kerja so sengaja I sms him this,
" Ehem..apa mau kerja?khrekhrekhre :-p"

:-D

Been eating very little. Colleagues had been commenting that I slim down, from my chin..
Nie yg inspired nie dah turunkan berat badan tapi *sigh* open house all around the corner..
Boleh ker kawal diri bila berhadapan dengan lauk-pauk yang meyelerakan?

And I'm missing Zu so much! Last heard from her alive was last Thursday..lama tuh..
While waiting for the bas, sms her, tanya per khabar...mana dek nie??

Tapi bila dalam bas, baru ngantuk..

Masuk kerja, I got an invitation this Sat to a colleague's open house. Ishk..clash..clash!
Kena plan betul - betul..what's the flow like for Jln Raya with the gals, dis Sat?

masuk kerja siang, focus on my cricket from 2- 6 p.m. Had my dinner.
Lepas rakan sekerja semua dah balik, baru tumpu kan perhatian kat blog-hopping...
Guess, the flu bug is going around..
Agree, wif Azranan, it's more exciting to have pics withing ur blog, interesting coz pictures say a thousand words..

Went over to katak's blog, and quite surprised he's glad that I'm back in action. Tak sangka, there are so many people around who want me back in blogging world.

Awak buat kita terharu, lah! khrekhre :-)

Saying, about this, I'm kind of sad, when people are stopping blogging. Like Azalia (1st), Mutiara Hati (2nd) n now, Moshee. Maybe I'll stop, after I'm tired of revealing my ups n downs in my life to the whole world.

Naqia already went to Farah's place...
from her pics, I've seen my bestfriend's new look
Oh..kau highlight rambut kau, yer...khrekhre
Kita nie nama jer bestfriends, but we always go to each other house in the last week of Raya every year..
Kita tak kisah..janji pergi!
So a day will be set aside only for her house n mine! Boleh spent more time with each other family n a lot of story-telling.
Gonna see her next Sat.

Oh yah, DIA called just now while busy at work. Dia kata aku sanggup sms him pagi - pagi just to spike him..
I'm not like dat at the initial stage of "******ship"
(dunno wat ship, huh? kalau friendship, tak kan cam gini rapat, kalau relationship, sapa lah saya di mata awak),
tapi since he begin to do this to me, I've become like him.

Told him, I want him to write in my autograph book n he suggest Friday morning, after he finish work but before solat Jumaat..
mentioned to him, have to cycle ker..he says no need..

Hmm...apa makna nyer tuh?We gonna have breakfast sesama ker?? Pls, sha, dun be too excited..as if u don't know him...a promise he can't affirm. Only InsyaAllah

Now, blog, blog..kenapa aku tak leh view the images? From the tagboard comments, rasa nyer mika - mika nie nampak images stars tuh..y ah?
Even from Along PC also cannot view.
tadi masa kat Along's desk, dengar lagu nie dari Ezlynn, cannot catch e whole song, only this part
"Belum tentu lagi, cinta ku terbeli"

Along commented that cinta dia dah terbeli n I 've said,
" Aku dah jual cuma DIA belum nak beli"

And I've been listening to this song over n over again right now
A soundtrack from Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai,
Gham Hai Kyon, which I watched it last Sat, I think..

dah 2 kali tengok cerita nie..main character Anil Kapoor n Aishwarya Rai.
Tried searcing for the English translation for this song, but since a colleague from INDIA office is here due to the big cricket which will be starting tomorrow, I ask him, what does Gham Hai Kyon means.
Makna nyer, kenapa bersedih?
Eh, he disn't translate it to Malay tau..I did that translation..hehe

I'm kemaruk wif Hindi songs n movies. My mum sampai cakap, jangan tak dapat yang hidung mancung sudah...
but to me, Hindi language is just something that interest me. Storyline, jgn cakap, semua cerita yg ada subtitle means I can watch as long as I understand..and about the people...
U tell me, semua orang suka tengok orang yg baik paras rupa kan?
But, that doesn't means, I aim all those yg hidung mancung, macho, mata yg galak..long eyelashes

That DIA is far from that but I'm still head over heels OVER him.

That Madah Pilihan is dedicated specially for dunno-yet-who-my-soulmate-is.

Simpati ku pada D mencurah-curah semenjak 2 Syawal hingga saat ini.

I better off to finish up my work.

No comments: