Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Tried changing my layout..

Surfing to people blog n they've changed their template really tempting me too. Therfeore despite, my tight work schedule, I tried to change my template but BLOGGER pulak buat hal..tak leh view so i dunno how it looks like..tunggu ah

Meanwhile, yesterday while busy at work, realized that at 1 missed call. Eh, it's HIM.
hehehe
Baru ingat kalau by nari dier tak call, means 1 weeks already..
We discuss about dat Ada Apa Dengan Cinta.
He have the VCD n like, he already watched it 7 times.
Ishk~~
Nak pinjam ar...
"Kamu enggak fair"khrekhrekhre
Ngadu yg kita tengah sakit...alahai~~
But glad, he was concerned!
:-D

Semalam left work late..guess spend too much time, surfing making me feel guilty
so i came in early today but it seems that I'm stuck wif changing my template..
me myself getting sian already..

think I can make it..believe in urself...
u know u can do it!
Focus!Focus!Focus!

No comments: