Thursday, December 04, 2003

Yes. I've learned something new today!

As usual, cannot sleep so wake up early. Help to cook rice n one simple dish coz Mum is sick.
Down wif the flu bug.
Went to Geyland n we settled the remaining berkat thing.
Had my lunch @Haig Road, juz Kuay Teow HongKong.
Quickly do my work coz Zu is stress at work n wants to meet me for dinner@ Toa Payoh
O.k laa..for the sake of a friend in need a listening ear..i suppose.

And I'm very satisfied with the colour combination now.
Coz I had the time to configure one by one from the text area input n the tagboard.
Yesh!

Right now, still waiting for her to call..coz I'm freezing in this library.
Berapa temperature dlm library aku nie??

Ya Allah! 10 degrees Celcius....no wonder..

sings:~~ Carilah pengganti agar kau gembira lagi ...Usahlah engkau mengganggu...Wajahmu muncul dalam khayalan~~

No comments: