Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pressure

Right now, am hearing to Maria Maria by Santana.
This song reminds me of non-other but Guy@CNPC.
He so into Santana during polydays.

Last Sat, left work only at 7p.m. Home by 8p.m. Mak gi syarahan @Petal Grdn but i didn't. Just lazing arnd infront of telly till midnight.
Penat..bnyk kerja tadi kat ofis.

Sunday, arnd 1030a.m, went to Shing Shong Bdk Nth wif Mak. Home by 12noon. Telly, short nap. Baru nak makan, kena went down to that place for that weekly thingy. Kinda worried for my apple of the eye
My poor little one.
insane

So later arnd 1830, Ayah picked us up. Kita singgah sekejap kat Tok P's workplace.
At PP, found yg berkenan di hati, terus beli kat C&K.
Walk arnd, ColdStorage etc. Then was picked up 1hr later by Dad.
Our way of shopping, 1 hr is enuff.
Hehe.

Watch ErlinMontel on Suria. Haizad Imran's acting not bad.
Klau dah suka, semua not bad.
Bias

Monday, just at home, housework, video editing of Raya05, 1 whole noon.
Cik Man singgah kejaps after work. He played wif AM.
Alone at home between 8 - 9.15p.m. Terlelap while nak tunggu DIA.
Lights off at midnight.

Smlm, work - erase 3 trolleys of tapes.
Boleh patah pinggang gue
Noon, last min arrangement to lunch wif Gal@HDB.
Shared some tips of this pc-stuff & glad, I can turn to her.

After work, home was just spendg editing some more.
Talked to Guru a.k.a Zam for 20mins. Shared some tips.
It seems that the last part also was sent to shop to burn to dvd. Good.

A colleague kat sini, Kak Fau gonna give a wedding card. She's not getting married again but his cuzzin, Jurutera's wedding reception gonna come by very soon.
The date i heard is gonna be 9 April. Great!
I juz lurvessss attend wedding these days.

And today, I heard from Lala abt Zaf*** getting married this weekend at Bedok North.
I wasn't invited though but Lala thought of bringing me along but too bad, I will be at my uncle's place whose getting married this weekend.

See 2 days of video-editing...The pressure for this weekend.
Oh my!
The pressure to do properly.
Argh.
Saya budak baru belajar

Then, in the pressure to reactify the probs wif my Net connections at home, I've done smthg which i dunno wat & now, I can't even connected to the Net.
Parah!
*breathe in..breathe out*
Balik, mengadap PC lagi laa malam nie.

No comments: