Saturday, March 04, 2006

Heart-broken

Friday after work, was just home.
Sat - 18 Feb
Finish work at 4p.m. Play arnd wif my digicam coz I juz can't leave the office at 4p.m. Ciao at 5p.m, walked 2 bus stops ahead, coz I tried to capture that LOVE shapes on trees but to my dismay, dah diangkat. Only left the opposite road & since its starting to drizzle already, I didn't bother to cross the road.
Took 28 & dropped at Kembangan. Top up my ezlink, had dinner at 6.15p.m at Mak's Place. Asar & Magrib at MK. Took Bus no 2 to MDA. Mak reached right b4 Solat Isyak together. We were there for Syarahan by Ustaz Hafiz Rafiie. I like the way he gave his speech. With some sense of humor, it doesn't lullaby me to sleep.
Home by 2245.

Sunday - 19 Feb.
After much persuasion & consideration, we decided not to proceed for the 3-6p.m slot.
Just lazing around & at 6p.m, we went down to Bedok Stadium for an evening walk with the little one.














Monday 20 Feb
I think i was just at home.

Tuesday 21 Feb
I took an MC. Went to the doctor only at 3p.m. A fake one. More of no one to take care of AM. Later arnd 6p.m, me & Gy went to Eunos stockist to purchase some Elken supplements. Gy went home & I proceed to MDA for another class by the same ustaz last sat.

Wednesday 22 Feb
My colleague Matchz on MC. Nasib tak clash ambik MC same day.

A few things happened since my last update. Zai*a* from SATOPS tender & my boss asked me to apply. I am interested actually but after hearing what Zai*a* had to say on the merge of her dept & facilities, I am disheartened.
Sedangkan Zai*a* yg firm tak nak kena bully, ini kan pulak aku.
Furthermore that department are all ladies.
From my experience, working with too many ladies are not gonna be on happier side.

Although I'm a feminist, the only thing that I like abt true men is they don't have mood swings, even i have, so they accomodate me.
So are my colleagues here. I can easily assign work to them if my mood swing come by.

Then on this date, 22 Feb, he asked again whether did i apply. I said no & gave my reason as "desk-bound". Then he asked me to try apply as production assistnt in cricket. This one is irregular working hours & I treasure family time so i said, No, I'm not applying. Then he mumbled that I'm very hard. Desk bound don't want....shifts dun want.
Mcm dah tak suka aku jer..

Apa yg kau susah klau aku tak nak bergerak dari sini although dah 5 tahun kau tgk muka aku?

Was unhappy over this.
:-(
Demoralizing.

Aprt from that, when i check my other blog(e personal one), I saw this instead.
Sangat-sangat berdukacita.
All this technology cannot be trusted fully 100% afterall.

Image hosting by Photobucket
See how heartbroken I am!

Tak tercakap.
I started wrote in here, since May 2003 till recent. So 2 & 1/2 yrs of daily life updates gone down the drain.
Devastated. Can never get that back!!!
*tears rolling*

Thursday 23 Feb - tak jadi lunch dgn irrisdiary.
Some other time, insyallah
After work, singah kejap to rumah Tok P. Take the card & took 72 to Tampines Intchg.
Top up ezlinks, mine & Along. Bought 2 milkshake & took 67 home.

Sat 25 Feb

Work, then my family fetched me & off we went to the wedding at Hougang. Only D tak join us. Nie jiran lama Mak punya adik kahwin. Cik Zainuddin nyer adik ar kira.
So there, we met up with Cik Mimah, Cik Uji & Cik Jas. Cik Man, Cik Midah & Cik Lan just left so didn't get to meet them.

Sun 26 Feb

After receiving the signal that she's back at her house, I went to her place at 1+p.m. Borrowed her recorder for the time being.
A bit nervous in the morning but by 3p.m, in fact throughout 3-6p.m, i wasn't feeling worried at all. Syukur Alhamdullilah for that un-worriedness.
After Maghrib, they left for Cik Yam's place while at 2030, Ikinz arrived at my house with me alone at home.
I was helping her out with her video thingy project.
Cooked dinner of maggi mee for her. We both thought it will be awhile but she left at 1a.m that night. Lights off only at 0230.
Didn't get to watch Erlin Montel & Anugerah BH on TV3.
Arghh.

Monday 27 Feb.
Didn't slept after subuh coz I thought I'm gonna meet her to pass some more CDs but she's in a hurry. Slept back only at 10-12 noon.
Just at home & saw the negative effects of AM after the meetup incident.
Ya Allah, hopefully this ends fast.
Mak went to central with AM tagging.

Later i left home arnd 1830. Waited for Ikinz to pass her the cds. We had dinner at Yasalam of nasi ayam & took 28. She alighted at her house bus stop while i went to Sabby's place. Arrived arnd 2015. Looked at her wedding album & watched her wedding video. Beautifully done & yes, it did made me shed some tears.
So touching tau!

Cik Za**al sent me home. Home by 11p.m.

Tuesday 28 Feb 2006

Just when I thought, perhaps, marriage is not that bad afterall, I had to be emotionally disturbed by the non-female in ** ******
Men are nothing but source of problems.
I was fuming mad the whole day.
Was fetched by dad.
Didn't go to any classes coz I was feeling jengkel
Accompany Mak at home. Along went to Ansar with AM. Were sent home by Cik Lan. Cik Midah & NurB were also there.

Today marks the 2 yrs anniversary.
So proud of myself for being able to stay free from any ***.
Believe me, there r better things to be achieve in the world rather than just think abt ***/ relationships.

Wednesday juz work & watching Teman Anugerahku on SURIA.

Thursday, lunchtime, temankan Along gi SG to buy her dinner.
I stay back at work & home only at 2015.

Today at work, was approached by MIS guy & was informed of some colleagues who tried to dwnld that Tammy-Nyp thingy using my accnt.
I'm aware that there were others who using my internet accnt but up to this level, I was very surprised. How they had misuse it!!
So MIS has reset & I immediately shared the new password only wif my Along & Lala.

Friday - 3 March

Yesterday, found out that Zaidah & Yazid, both wife & husband has tender & their last day here at work is 9 & 19 March respectively.
So sad.
And yes, 2 people had come forward & ask me " Did u reset ur password coz i can't logon anymore?"
Aha..and 1 of them, I'm not aware she's using it.
Minawei
Got the cheek somemore.
Klau rapat, tak per laa jugak. Ini tidak!

And today, another male-chinese colleague yg aku tak suka, dare to plead with me to tell him my new password.
Kirim salam sudah.

Another thingy that probing my mind is my internet connection at home.
I have tried some ways like changing my password but prob still persist.
I've yet to install spybot like advised by Aaron & Arcus.

If prob persist, maybe had to ask that-guy-friend to come over & help or
upgrade my singnet accnt to unlimited 512 speed at $38/mth.

Decisions.

So since my private blog dak kena tutup, I'm gonna create one using blogspot.
Totally private & for me, myself & i, own viewing jer

So sorry for not able to have dinner with u. I just can't today.
Apart from being dressing very down today, my mood was also very down.
So many probs to think abt & as @ 1420 now, I've not done a single work.

rush, rush, rush

No comments: