Yesterday early morning, upon finding out she's going, I decided not to miss the chance. Did the neccessity & I will, insyallah.
Busy day yesterday. Have to start planning my work in advance also the planning of "the thing of the Year 2006".
So how's yesterday APM?
I find it boring & the one & only performance that i like was when Mawi & Taufik Batisah's duet.
Rentap beb
Both got power vocal ability & Taufik save us; Singaporeans' face.
AZ's performance was mediocre yesterday.
But my love wasn't less by it.
Haiz..
Right when AZ on stage, I've got an sms from Sura J @ 2240.
" kak ice, ur boyfren"
Haha!
And Jaz P also called in to ask me abt the passing of the cdrom this evening & she said, " Sorry Sha for disturbing while AZ performing"
Haha!
So my love is known among my relatives.
This morning, I was called a SOMBONG.
Joking, perhaps.
Shouldn't take it to heart?? Maybe.
Forget it then but it always STUNNED me when people I thought I'm close with, will call me sombong.
A lot to settle, and I'm left with little time.
A few agendas on the mind
Saya tak pandai letak harga...
No comments:
Post a Comment