
He turns 19.
Semoga diberikan petunjuk ke jalan yang benar, menjadi seorang manusia yang berdikari & mendengar kata ibu bapa
***************************************
Monday nite, after watching DIA, just had to re-do.
Just the saving part to the dv tape again. This is only the Sunday event.
Slept at 0130
Tuesday was too tired to face the pc.
So I did had better sleep, knockout from 0000 - 0630.
Wednesday, 22 Mar 06
After Subuh & breakfast, start on the Sat event around 0830
And since the engagement ceremony, i couldn't finish earlier on, i decided to add on in the beginning part b4 the nikah itself.
And it took my the whole day
I started the saving part to the dv tape only at 2000. And finally switch off the pc only 0200.
How's that?
Boleh kata ni laa, mcm betul2 punya job.
Kena bagi within 2 weeks from event.
Masa Abg Min's wedding, it took me 6 mths b4 i gave them a copy, unedited somemore.
Gy dah hantarkan ke kedai kat tepi Bedok NTUC, Wilson Colour Cntr.
Price wise, standard 1 hr - $20 to 1 cdrom.
But I can collect it by Sat 6p.m. Which means only 3 days.
This is so much better than other shops, whereby i can only collect 1 wk later.
Phew~
Either I made my way to Nek Mah's place on sat nite jugak or Sunday.
Means....plans nak kluar kena tunda wif 2 gal friends.
Sorry Heartbeat for yesterday cancellation.
Can't be help...I can't sleep selagi tak hantar benda allah nie.
By the way, smlm Nass called me from the airport. He's flying off to Gold Coast for 8 days holiday with family & asked whether did i want anything from there.
Hehe..how sweet!
But, i dunno how to kirim2 barang.
Just enjoyz ur holiday, take alot of pics for me to see & take care.
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment