And since my phone starting to have problems, the pressure to buy a new one is here.
Argh.
Today only I've been surfing Singtel shop, www.whymobile.com & Nokia website.
I'm very cerewet maybe.
Too much thinking was done, perhaps.
Takut button dier kecik sgt... yg nak mahal sgt.
By the way, I was looking at handphone w/o contract price.
Perhaps I-can-never-be-tied-down kind a person.
6280 very nice but very expensive.
6111, 70% agreed on this.
3230, 70% also.
6230i also not bad.
Urgh.
Some other things to jot down, last sun, AM was tried the gas thingy to suck the phlegm from him. So we all were at the wedding instead of the usual place for Sundays.
He was moody the whole day..sakit laa katakan.
I left the wedding at 2030 wif Mak only. The rest of the family had went back at 7p.m. No one left to help Cik Man clear the mess at the void deck so me, Adi J & Cik Man swept. Cik Is* & D played dam.
That's the agenda for some of the cuzzins, right,whitelilies?
;-)
Monday was just at home resting. Both arms hurt from the "work" over the weekend.
Tuesday morning b4 i left for work, I edit a video clip & put it up at my multiply.
In the video, there is Mai, Kairuzan, Whitelilies, Lyd, Adi J.
Can't remember if Sura J was in. And 2 aunties.
So cuzzins, if u wanna see, sms me for the url of my multiply.
Wasn't late for work.
Met Lala at work and it's the 1st time I saw Lala cried in my 8 yrs of friendship.
All in the name of man.
*sigh*
Relationship.....
She lost 3 kg just like that.
Wednesday (15/3) left the house early coz gonna meet Gal@HDB. She passed me the cd to install NIS. Later arnd 7.30 p.m, me & Lala went out to Lor 4 to buy dinner. More for her. I just bought some soup to accompany my dinner.
Home & the door lock was changed. The toilet was fixed too.
Happy.
Talked to Ikinz on the phone from 2330 - 0100.
Slept at 0230
Today, woke up for Subuh & slept back. Up by 1045. Breakfast & tried to install the NIS.
Urgh..i was stuck at the registration part & so liased wif Gal@HDB again on the email. And I reached office today at 1413.
I've got tons of work to do but I'm only left wif 1 hr b4 end of the day.
Let's just do the obvious ones.
Almost forgot...

Happy Birthday, A. Pozy!
No comments:
Post a Comment