Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gy!


Happy 24th Bday!


Yesterday was spent at the normal place for the 1st hr.
Hearing AM crying tore my heart. I was curbing myself from just carried him away from that dreadful place.
Self conscious..sapa ajer yg nak ambik muka dier
Cet!
Back home, yakking away wif A. I**h who came over un-planned.
They were back at 6.15p.m.

After watching Erlin Montel, was in front of the PC editting wif Gy.
We were only doing the very basic editing, cut away 3 mins worth of, but we were doing it from 2330 - 0300.
We were very particular when comes to this.
Tak leh cut too abrupt..mesti smooth when viewing.

I save it in avi format & wondering, if i were to burn it in mpeg format, will the quality be okay to be view on TV?
Klau nak senang, hantar jer gi kedai to transfer but upon checking wif Ikinz this morning, I was shocked when she said, 1 week to collect it back.
Urgh!!!!

I've still have to edit the Sat tape & should, must edit it by tonight.
And guess who gave me the deadline to submit the dvd to the pengantin family by 22/3?
My Along!

So that's how, I spent my wee hrs of today, Gy's Birthday by the way, by frustrating over each other cerewet-ness.
She can edit but she not sure abt the technical sites of moviemaker so we can pair up.
By 3 am, both were gigling about silly jokes abt giving cats names.
Haha!
Sebenarnya dah ngantuk rabak. She's not working today but yeah I only had 3 hrs of sleep but hey, I turned out in happy mood this morning.
Despite that I had to come in to work as my Boss on leave.

Oh yah, btw, yesterday, Mak & Along went to the company free movie screening of Eight Below. Since me & Gy can't be bothered to rush early sun morning, the elder sisters from J. Damai joined them.

Today only *uhaila & *uhaila said something which sounds to me like bonding session
Not this week yah gerls...
I'm packed to the max.
Responsibility lain, family lain + also AZ coming to Singapore this Friday, so I'm very excited to the max!
Hehe!
;-D

I really should had asked Cik Aki last Sunday for VIP tix this Friday. No?

No comments: