Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My weekend

I was busy wif work last Sat. And planned for that day all jadi lain
I reached home at 1950. By 2030 was picked up Lala. Mak & Along & AM tagged along.
Me & Lala went to have dinner at Amirah Grill. Think I'm not a meat person or maybe I just not in the mood to eat, by the time the food arrive at our table at 2115.

At 2200, finished dinner & off we went to Jaz P's home. To hand in the vcds.
And hey, the shop even print for us, on the cds.
Since I dunno how & what to charge, I juz accept what they pay.
This is good when u dun expect, coz things alwayz happen when u least expected.
So at 2315, we headed home.
Thanks to Lala dearest for the night out.
Pass to her my ****p***.
Home around 2345.

Sunday 26 Mar 2006

Breakfast only at 1015. Alone at home. They were back by noon.
Dun need to go this week.
Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Mak & Along went out for MDA. And I was babysitting little AM.
At night, just tv.. watching last episode of Erlin Montel.
Ada cerita Dayang Senandung on TV2.
Tak berminat nak tgk.
Lights off arnd midnight.

Monday 27 Mar 06.

Household chores, run errands & buy biscuits for breakfast at ShingShong BN.
Home by 6p.m. Ikinz asked me to accompany her to Fengshan CC.
She came up my house, solat, dinner & off we went.
After payment was made, went to e BSC to show her around.
Dari luar jer.
Then, we went to Mukmin to have a drink & a prata kosong each, while we yakked away.
We moved off only becoz I realized there's a cat sitting quietly on the chair besides me.
Terperanjat!
Send her to the bus stop & 28 came. And I was at home 5 mins b4 DIA starts.
After DIA, read newspaper & lights off at 0030.
Watched DIA alone.
Nak tido kan AM, semua tertido..
;-p

And yes, received the letter from the gahmen already.
Rezeki.Syukur alhamdulillah!
:-D

No comments: