Tuesday, March 14, 2006

From last weekend

For last weekend pics at my uncle's wedding, here are the pics.



I am very sorry for the poor quality. I was taking these pics using Gy's V-cam which i dunno how many pixels, brightness, how many times zoom.
I was holding the v-cam permanently for the 2 days & it's just not possible to have both V-Cam & digi cam in my hands. Nanti tak pasal2 jatuh either one of them like during Sabby's wedding where I dropped Gy's Olympus digi-camera.
Nasib tak ada apa2.

But after the 2 days of "working", I'm confident I am more pleased to take pictures rather than v-camering. Pass me the digi camera anytime.

By the way, i try to put clips of video on my multiply.
So cuzzins, I update u all once I'm alright with this o.k!
;-)

Ingat senang jadi mamarazzi?

Penat oi~~

No comments: