Friday, March 10, 2006

Pneumonia

On Wed night, at abt 2315, I was about to sleep.
Very sleepy, can't even open the eyes. But i need to finish up reading the novel Pilihan Terakhir as the datedue was on Mon 6 Mar. My mind was about to switch off when i heard glass shattered followed by a shout.
In my heart, there's a fight. But i didn't budge from my position. Very soon, another shout. A Malay voice. I sprung up & panickly tell Gy whose on the phone, " I think there's a fight laa".

Our 1st thing to do is to call D & ask his whereabouts. Making sure he wasn't the one got involved. When he said, nope, I thought we could just ignored but Gy insisted that we take a look.
Curious us.

Looking throgh my balcony, we saw 2 people bending & picking up something.
Hmm..looks like nothing happen, we were telling each other.
Then 1 of them shouted & the another 1 shouted back.
Then we realized, hey, it's a girl.

I stared at them hard & also my ears was standing upright too, trying to hear attentively their conversation. My heartbeat was pounding hard.
Then, right in front of my eyes, I saw the girl tried to walk away from the guy, perhaps trying not to "entertain" him but then, I saw the guy ran up to her & pushed hr to the wall.

Till this point, I was jumping up & down & the tone was slighly higher, call the police, call the police.
Gy had her hp with her & she dialled 999 & let me do the talking.
" Err, police.. police.. there's a fight here, a couple behind Blk 135. The guy was pushing the girl. And just now he smashed a glass.
"Ma'am, Ma'am, 135 where?
" Err..135 Bedok North"
" O.k we send our men down. U are?"
"Siti here..public..i can see from my balcony"
Hanged up the phone.

2 mins later, we saw 2 policeman + 1 policewoman. I believe someone had caller earlier coz I will never believe policemen will come immediately.
This is from personal experience.

So, there we were overlooking from our balcony. Just when we thought things are settled & about to go into the house, an ambulance came.
Whose injured?
D came up & told us that the girl is my ex-schmate from PYSS's younger sister.
And the ambulance came to pick up the guy.

How foolish!
*shakes head*

If I were to meet up with the girl one day, I will tell her to leave him!
Un-stable at all!

I've very paranoid when comes to women being beaten up/rape/abused.

Reading up about Nonoi's tragedy, I was sobbing away.
Have human being becomes monster like Fifi in DIA on SURIA?
I can't wait for his court session to be conducted next week.
I want to hear his explaination of why he did that to a 2-year toddler.
What wrong did she did till she has to ended up her life that way?
*sigh*

Hidup ini sebenarnya mudah, manusia yang membuatnya susah.

********************************

Yesterday night, I was knocked out from 9pm - 7 am this morning.
90% dah nak ambik MC but by noon when I feel better due to the long hours of sleep last night, I decided to just take the medicine from the doctor w/o taking an MC for today.
And he prescribed me a medicine to cure slight pneumonia.
*shivers*
This is because the cough wasn't due from taking sweety foods but more from the coldness, the body can't take. And the chest hurts everytime I cough. A deep one. And it make the ehad spinning.
Btw, I reactify the Internet connection back for PC at home.
I badly need the NIS from Gal@HDB laa!

No comments: