Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Short-turn!

Semalam tido kul 2 pagi..always happen if nari kerja balik kul 11 dan besok kerja masuk kul 9..
sleeping problem..
Cannot find the TV-license thing..hopefully the re-send letter came in by today
Nari puasa sunat..
Decided to go over to Masjd Kassim later, InsyaAllah..they are also coming InsyaAllah..and she's also fasting..
It's after Isyak..so no need to hurry..will break fast somewhere nearby the Masjid..

So I still haven't touch my March Incoming tapes for STAR...
malas betul..
Nari pakai baju merah punjabi with white pants so white tudung will do laa, eh..

Baru jer masuk ofis, I flip thru Streats n my eyes stop on the horoscope section...
Here it goes,
" It's hard to let go, but the situation demands it. There's strength in restrain and a kind organisation in how random events unfold. Others love what you do."


aisey bedah..so true with what im feeling now..anyway, shouldn't be too absorbed by it

She doesn't quite agree with me trying to indulge myself with career commitments at the sake of forgetting HIM.
I need a break, basically..

Its' tiring..exhausting..it sapped every bit of my emotions, tears, concentration, physical appearance,
drained every bit of my cheerfulness and somehow or rather, this experience did made me wiser but it also teach me to understand, rate and grasp the meaning of "serik"

I told KF that she's back and he was like jumping for joy..merepeks~~
kirim salam ah..rindu laa..tak ada orang bilang dia laa..kecik hati ah..
hahahaah..
Kalau aku bilang dia kang, friday nanti, mesti dier ketawa lepak!
kuakuakuakua

No comments: