Monday, January 26, 2004

3 hrs dinner - M-E-L-A-M-P-A-U!

Smlm, balik kerja terlajak tido dlm bas. Sampai kat that kondo, nasib still a walking distance to home. Singgah Yasalam, pack Nasi Pattaya home. Lepas jer dinner, Cik Midah called asked me to fetch Mak wif her things kat bawah blok.
Watched Melodi..dengar review from the main characters themselves regarding this new film,
TRAUMA



The main characters said that, even they themselves were screaming when watching the Preview of the film..n from feedback, penonton semua terpekik-pekik dlm panggung..nie yang buat lagi aku nak tengok nie..

So me just enter the contest..mana tau ada rezeki aku ker...

Tengah nak tengok Misteri Karina, got disturbed. He wanted to talk..saying that wif all my sarcasim, must be becoz of something that he had done..and he asked me to enlighten him..
hehe..banyak sangat kau buat salah ngan aku yer, sampai tak tau yang mana satu

Refused to tell him, which one..
He just read my sms which I sent the day b4...
Told him, i wun sms him, email him anymore..and will try to return his call only after a week..
amacam?
And we put down the phone only at 11p.m..and I missed my drama..dah lah cerita seminggu sekali
Idiot!
Kan dah kena~~
One thing to note down, why he sounded shocked when I mentioned her name.
He even asked when did I exactly met her..
WHY?

Wake up by that bertuah tido balik, bangun, kemas rumah, makan brunch, tidy up my room, get ready to go work.

On the way to work, she called me. dare not asked abt that hp thing but we gave an updates of each other which i suppose, we are o.k already..Alhamdulillah

Once boss aku balik, aku go-over to Along place for tea-break
haha..masuk kul 2..kul 4 dah gi break..
Along tanya macam-macam from wat i wrote in my blog....eh dek nie pun..
kelakar kan..klau aku bilang exact-exact sapa..baik aku letak nama mika-mika nie sekali kat sini..
yana dey~~
and guess what?

Kul 6, Im out to AMK wif Along..sekali Hello! kat Singtel tak ada that termination of mobile..and we go up to Woodlands Causeway point..
and I juz came back to ofis just nie before 9 p.m. Had Fish Dipper n Hot Fudge. And I've paid all my bills.
Melampau kan aku nie...!!
This is the 1st time, I go for 3 hours break...
Hopefully nothing goes to my boss ears..

Oh ya, I met Linnz and Raudah at AMK..long time no see ah, gals..
:-)

Kerja ku tertunda lagi nampak gaya, yer..finish up next 3 days laa nampak gaya~~

Nak gi Masjid Kassim tak, besok, both of u?

No comments: