Sunday, January 25, 2004

3rd entry for e day!

The world is small..blog-hopped to my cousin's friends from Maarif..
tak hairan nanti klau adik-adik tuh nanti baca..should be o.k laa eh..
will stay put to this blog unless certain things popped up in future where there is a need to change url for my blog..
And I come to this link, BicaraSufi.
Had a glance, looks interesting for a read up. Juga untuk menambah kan ilmu pengetahuan..gonna put this up in my link so that I will come again, for future readings

Had been working for this long weekends
Wed-Fri - work!

Due to situation, I can't go to PP so was forced to stay put at home on Sat
Sat was spend just watching programmes on TV from HUM TUMHARE HAI SANAM @ TV2, solat and at last!
I've finished to the 30th before 25 Jan. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Gonna start back, real soon maybe after AidilAdha.
Watch VCD Chori Chori.
Stop coz I can actually memorize the whole story.
Dinner and back to TV coz no Internet connection at home for the time being..Slackzz~~
what did I watch?
IKHLAS @ SURIA
HMI@TV2 - featuring Ezlynn
Istimewa Majalah 3@TV3 - dier orang tukar pengacara dia. ishk..I want that lady back..
apa eh nama dier (_____ Ridzuan)
Rabun@ TV3 and at last off to zzzzz land.
Guess my life is just basically work and a little time for friends

Oh ya, I submit my re**** to him on Friday before I left work.
Kalau ada rezeki, ada lah...if not, I just stay put wif library, o.k sha?!
Apa-apa pun, i still hav a job!
i'm just trying my luck, though~~

*Look arounds*, I've still got tons to do...nasib..
mak coming home by tonite, i suppose..
I hope she enjoys herself ...

sms was ignored..if he has the heart to ignore me, why can't I?

No comments: