Sunday, January 25, 2004

2nd entry for the day

I would like to say sorry to Azranan and CrazyCookie coz i couldn't make it to Pentas Pujangga semalam malam.
Kita merancang, Allah s.w.t menentukan..ada halangan lantas, niat di hati nak menyaksikan persembahan itu tidak tertunai.
Panjang umur dan jika ada jodoh untuk diketemukan, insyaallah, di lain waktu, mungkin...

Quoted from Afizah:
"I'm going to be there for you..
But I cant promise you forever. Cause I cant go on like this.
Someday, I'll leave.
My guess is.. You'll probably not notice."

Watched RABUN, telemovie at TV3..damn interesting story, i tell ya~
Penuh suspens dan cemas till at one point of time towards the climax of e story, i had to shout to Gy to accompany me watching it..some scenes are vague to me..if got the chance, i would like to watch this telemovie again..must!

On another note, he decided to change his URL blog...is he avoiding becoz of me? Sad + bewildered

Pls tell me, how do I forget u, Mr?

No comments: