As of 4 p.m juz now, I've finished my main duty, sorting out all the programmes that will need to go on air on STAR networks for March 04
phew~~
alhamdulillah..
I've even cleared the whole backlog of tapes to be sent back to CROWN..
Am I glad...
Initially thought will finish them up by thursday before i go for my 4 days OFF
now, that I've finished them, I've actually got lots of time for myself...
and yes, next thing to do is to change my layout again!
February is jus around the corner..
one template for each month!
:-)
Mak called just now, InsyaAllah she will come along to at Masjd Kassim..told her not to cook coz ' nobody's gonna eat anyway..semua nak makan luar..
Btw, nari punya ah busy with users from OAP and MMV..
cekik darah betul..
dah laa tuh, it's freezing in here..the fingers are first to go numb!
o.k then..gonna call a day off~~
No comments:
Post a Comment