Apa nak update eh??
Hmm...
Last Thus was OFF, then settle some stuffs. Oleh kerana aku dah jln 2 bus stop di tengahari, aku terpaksa membatalkan puasa ku.The 2 bus stops was from rumah Ikinz to Pasar Bulat.
Sheesh..mcm budak kecik pulak..So I'm left wif 2 more days of puasa bayar.
Ptg, tolong mak masak sikit. At 10p.m, met FHM kat junction near the church to get some photos from her.
Later, she came back home. Bila dia balik,
we got a lot to catch up but I was already very sleepy. But she insisted on me talking to her. Slept only at 3 a.m!!
Found out her colleague is gonna get engaged to a guy, who BF wanted to introduce to me but being me, I'm too scared for relationships even back then in 2001.
We went to his house for Raya. Kecik nya dunia sebab I also know Gy's colleague nie.
So when we told Mak abt it, obviously she was mad at me. Gy & me lepak2 ketawa.
Yg nie lepak kan..sebab I'm not feeling sad at all!
I'm not!! Totally!
Sebab I dun think I miss the chance to get to know a real good person ah..
Alah..tak ada jodoh..apa nak digaduhkan lagi
hur hur hur...
Mak...Mak... *geleng kepala*
She's so desperate in getting me married, dun u think so?
:-D :-D
Even till now, when I'm keying in this entry, I can't stop from laughing abt it.
ahahaha
Cute ah Mak aku nie
So a few hrs later, Solat Subuh & gi Masjid Kassim for Solat AidilAdha.
Balik rumah..lepak2..hang ard. A few minutes to 1p.m, Along came wif Ahmad!
Hansem sungguh dia hari tuh!
Very colourful!
And he smiles loads for us, his Aunty Sha & Aunty Gy.
Later the rest watched vcd Pontianak Harum Sundal mlm which D borrowed.
Meanwhile, I catched on my long-lost sleep!
Soon, we reached Mak Long's place b4 7p.m.
For the 1st time, that day, we arrived as 1 whole family & COMPLETE.
:-)
Gatherings have always been an exciting one!
Only Cik Midah's family were not there.
Mak & Along's family left first by 9 p.m. While me, Gy & D stayed back to watch
our uncle in the special drama for Raya.
Conversation topics became sensational abt marriage and such.
Again!!!
Me & Gy were just listeners, not interested to chip in any opinios & such..
We got our reasons, though..
Everybody left at 2345.
Cik Mim send us home together wif Sura & Adi J.
Sat was work for me. From 10.30 a.m - 8.30 p.m.
Sun, Ahmad was circumcised. Ayah insisted that we all go over to YT
at 8a.m!!!
Mak mcm tak sihat..Din & Aku masih kelat mata, so plan cancelled.
Watched the PHSM vcd for me & Mak in the morning.
Mak left at 2p.m to YT. I can't be bothered to go.
I'm just in my kemalasan mood.
Sleep & watching vcds & dinner alone.
Monday, was woken up by a call from Nek Busu saying that my datuk sedara passed
away. Called up Mum and Aunties to inform them.
I was in the midst of tidying up my stuff so did not attend.
Kalau dah tgh kemalasan, buruk!
Mlm, tgk the 2nd sequel of LOTR. Tues nite, the last one of LOTR.
Slept late, lately.
So bangun pun lambat. Dah bangun lambat, terpaksa mintak Ayah hantar naik motor.
So scary. Mulut nie tak berhenti2 kumat kamit bila Ayah sneaked passed thru
the cars. Jammed lagi kat PIE and there was even an accident.
Yesterday, after work, went dinner at Eatz 19 wif Gal@HDB. Gal@CPF can't make it.
Best ah the The Set Dinner. The place had improve a lot since I came the last time.
For $13, we got soup of the day, garlic bread, one main dish, desert of ice-cream and either hot or cold, coffee or tea.
Thumbs up, sisterz! U all made it!
They kirim salam my parents. They are afterall, my dad's bestfriends children.
We shared stories and whatever we wanna catch up on things & our lives.
Separate ways at 2130. Home at 2200.
Then time spend for Mak. Slept only at 0100.
Dah tuh, kat kerja, no work. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, so I think I'm gonna walk to the canteen now for fruits.
For those who have been invited, hope to see u all on Sat!
:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment