Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Mistake

Last Sat when I wanted to go home, I was offered a lift home.
Thought it was the normal "buying-dinner" thing so I said "yes".
But later realized it wasn't..nak tarik diri..me macam tergamam..
So I go ahead wif it.
All along I dun feel anything sebab dah lama kenal,
so me was kinda relaxed.
Throughout journey, I was thinking hard how not to let him drop
me nearby my block..tak sedap klau ada org2 yg tak sepatutnya nampak
but then he didn't exit at Bedok so I requested to be drop off at Century Sq.

Took 168 home. I was thinking hard..apa kena dengan aku nie..
What a start to a new year, huh, Sha??

Sunday, joined Ikinz & her mum at Jamiyah Lor 12 morning class.
Oleh kerana hujan yg tak henti, kita naik taxi.
Immediately told her abt yesterday incident..
just dun feel quite good ar..need to let out..

Lepas class, still raining..took 7 to Bedok Intchg.
Run to Lib for the last 4 vcd of Romeo & Juliet. Then 3 of us
off to lunch at Yasalam. Took 18 to her house whereby we sit down
in front of her pc, installing and reading the cd-rom version of the manual
of my new toy.
I was at her place till 9++ p.m, downloading songs to my mp3 player.
Satisfied wif the set but not the earpiece..so I had to make a trip
down to Challenger Funan..most prob besok!

Monday was spent at home only. Lala called to remind abt the dinner.
Changed only at 1930 sebab me feeling real lazy to go out but since she's
picking me up..no reason not to go.
Soon, we (together wif Gal@Curtin) were on the way to East Coast for
dinner at 9p.m.

Later we took a stroll along the beach and reached home at 2330.
Glad, managed to meet up wif her.
She'll be back in SG only at the end of 2005.
Told Lala abt the send back thing..she said, since he passed,
he's been offering people lift so me was relieved to hear that!

Sebab aku tak nak ar..klau aku terbagi org salah signal..neither
I want to put myself in tough situation.

Matters of the heart nie buat kita cengeng & sensitive ar..

Nari, pagi2 buta (err..actually dah kul 8 ar) dah dikejutkan
dgn anak sedara ku ini..
kerja ku ialah melayan, agah dia..ended up aku pun tak leh tido lagi..
Baca suratkhabar till 1p.m. Qucikly siap and reached work at 1425 today.
I'm gonna do work only now sebab dari tadi sejak masuk..tak buat kerja..
either lapar..ngantuk yg amat sgt atau on msn wif Cuzzin_Ima.

;-)

So now, pasting cricket for month of Jan. Klau ada masa, aku nak tgk tape
Tiger Cup between Myanmar & Singapore on last Sunday.
Gal@Curtin went to Kallang Stadium and she said,
teruk the sight of not only players but ugly fans too yg gaduh!

Isn't it just a game..why take it to heart seriously??
*rolleyes*

No comments: