Saturday, January 01, 2005

2005..the year I'm supposed to **tt** *o**?

Wednesday after work, met Mak at Aljuneid MRT Stn.
We went to SAFE Superstore Warehouse & Audio House.
Scouting for washine machine & fridge. Tak ada yg berkenan.
Aku hampir2 beli that J&C model...

On my home, Ikinz told me that her brother had to go to Aceh.
Disheartened.

Khamis, ayah hantar gi kerja ngan bike. Baca the papers &
realized dat our DART team were sent to Aceh too.
Baru terlintas nak tanya Cuzzin_Ima abt Abg Noh when I
got sms from Cik Mim. He was updating the situation at Aceh &
hoping that we prayed for him till his return.
Terus mata ku berkaca...
Yg mati dah tentu mati..tapi yg hidup ..fighting 2 survive..

:-(

After work met Ikinz at City Hall. Ate dinner at Sakura b4 we
proceed to Funan IT Mall. I really dun realized that Challenger
close at 8 p.m. So it kinda a rush one & made me was2 whether
had I made the correct decision.
Not until I get to play around with it.

What with the "it"?
hehe.


My latest toy

*big grin*

Got my MANJA Jan 05 wif Taufik on cover page..sapa lagi!
;-)
After Funan, went down to Yasalam Bedok.
We shared roti john & off home.
Balik jer, aku sibuk play ard with my new toy.
Satisfying...

Friday, sampai kerja kul 0930. Buat kerja cepat2.
Met Ikinz at Paya Lebar Mrt Stn kul 2ptg.
Had lunch at Haig Road.
Sempat cari kain at Joo Chiat before we walked quickly to
Eunos MRT Stn to meet my driving instructor.
Ada hal nak settle..
~hehe~

Since we dun noe where to go, home is e answer.
Members bagi response lambat so I cancel my meet-up at 5p.m.
Cuzzin_Ima invited to go over her place after maghrib
Didn't go either sebab I was too engrossed wif Entrapment that
was shown on Channel 5 till 9p.m.

Btw, smthg need my attention.

Was having conversation wif Mak when the clock striked 12 midnight.

So there. The Year 2004 had ended.

As i recalled, I lose some & i gain some this year.
Syukur Alhamdulillah~

1 Jan 2005 started off with me wishing my Along Happy Bday
dgn mata masih kelat
Then reporting to work at 10a.m today!

I know what to get for her but I'm very bad at buying gifts for people.
Mana tau orang tak suka..I rather she choose herself..
and I'm only left to pay.

O.k dah kul 4 ptg..nak buat kerja cepat2..and must get out
from here at 6p.m sharp!

No comments: