Yesterday I met Nish.
Although was kinda surprised coz she brought a guy fren along,
I, being the usual me..dun give a damn.
I started asking questions abt how's her life so far.
Pendek kata, dari mula kita jumpa sampai nak naik bas, ada sajer yg
ingin diberitahu antara satu sama lain.
Iye lah, the last time, i saw her was on 5 Aug 2003.
I never not met my galfriend this long.
It's been almost 1 n 1/2 yrs since I met her.
Dari sebelum bertudung, sampai skrg, dier dah pun bertudung.
Aku jugak yg masih sama.
Btw, bumped to Cik Mim while at Tamp Ctrl Stn. Also to Guy@EsLiB.
He's a brother to Gal@CPF. Chatted wif him for awhile asking abt
the Teater team. Exchanged numbers & parted.
It's great to be meeting people back from my poly days.
Btw, abt Nish, there were just too many incidents and
moments that she went thru. She was surprised what I was going
thru throughout the Yr 2004
while I was flabbergasted with wat she had been thru.
Sememangnya, she suffered so much than I do.
But, we were both glad that we toughen up and went thru
watever turmoil we were facing then.
Be it matters of e heart, family, career etc.
And we turned out fine and sane!
Heehee!
We promised to keep in touch often, and not till wait for the
next 1 & 1/2 yrs b4 we keep each other updated.
Reached home only at 2215.
Mak Long was at my house, distributing the wedding cards
for Abg Min's coming wedding after the CNY.
Chatted wif mak but I could only slept later at 2a.m.
Pagi nie..
was busy smsg wif Gal@CPF. Dia ajak aku join tarian under Kirana,
which is under Majlis Pusat.
Aku menari tarian melayu?
errm..maaf tapi aku tak reti.
:-P
I'm still trying to figure out wat activity i should commit or take up
this Yr 2005 to keep my mind occupied.
Hmm..
Btw, spoke to BF just now.
Gr8 minds think alike.
She just come back from Perth last Dec, then went to KL then just got
back from 2 wks trip to N.Z and now, going to Melaka next weekend.
How lucky
So that's e reason only now, I managed to tell her my new hp no.
BF: So how now? Overcome already?Have u met new people?
Me: I'm still nursing laa
BF: Ya laa but dun take too long
and she started updating me abt H*****.
Ishk dek nie!
Arghhh!!
If only u read my blog, then she'll be another one telling me
not to be a feminist, like cousin do.
Even Nish yesterday, asking me to meet new people.
Thanks but no thanks.
Jgn cari penyakit ar~
I'm happy now, thank you.
Knowing my BF, I know wat's on her mind.
But overall, I'm avery very happy & contented person after
meeting Nish & talking to BF.
It's been 10-yrs friendship wif Nish & 14-yrs wif BF.
No comments:
Post a Comment