Kekadang bila tak ada kerja, jgn merungut.
Sebab bila kerja dtg, terus menimbun!
Dat's a lesson to learn for me on last Sat.
Dah laa kena kerja sorang on weekend, then one of e compacters
got jammed. Due to no access to other compacters, Boss
instructed me to shift the whole load of tapes to another shelf.
HUH??
1 row can shelf 70 tapes
6 rows = 420 tapes
x 3 column= 1260 tapes.
So fine. I had to do it coz the man gonna come in to repair them
on Monday.
Plugged in my mp3 player and I spent 2 n 1/2 hrs finishing that.
Habis jer..tak leh nak cakap lagi..
rasanya mcm nak collapse.
Apa tak, kena naik turun stool dier, panjat..naik turun..
pulak tuh, i wore kebaya last sat, there's 1 time,
sendiri rasa mcm nak jatuh while climbing.
Another time, terkait kain sendiri.
But most of the time, when I see double(giddy),
I just let the tapes tumbled down.
Rather than they fall on my head/face, kan?
But I still managed to leave office by 6 p.m.
But my right arm hurts.
Before I slept, took my Anarex tablet.
1 jer tapi cukup untuk membuat aku dozy sepanjang hari Ahad.(semalam)
Lepas Asar, siap, gi YT sent Along & Ahmad off. Then Ayah
hantar aku & Mak gi Marsling to get my arm massaged.
Reach there at 6p.m.
By 1930, we already on our way back to Woodlands Intchg.
Realized that I've already missed the 1st goal
between Singaoore/Indonesia Final Leg 2.
Even missed the 2nd goal coz that's a fat guy who blocked my view.
I was watching the game while from Mobile TV on Bus 168,
u see & ear plugged to 89.3 FM for the commentary.
Sampai jer rumah, dinner & watched the 2nd half of the game.
Then switched to TV3 for Anugerah Juara lagu Yg Ke-19.
Spider won the whole event with the song
"Rela Ku Pujuk".
I knew they could win coz I'm in luv wif the song too.
And, I missed Anuar Zain's performance coz was catching the
soccer match too.
Lights off only at 0030.
Today starts off wif my mood wasn't very bad
(to think I only had 1 OFF day), like Monday blues & all..
Arm still hurts, Dad sent to work so wasn't late.
Fasting.
Told Mak, me gonna go home late coz meeting Nish later after work.
Approved.
But then later, after talked to her on e phone, I was feeling unhappy.
I just hope it won't affect my mood meeting Nish later on.
Trust me, marriage is not bliss but why people still
devote oneself to one?
Or maybe after we found out later, we realized that it's a BIG mistake.
So can we opt out for divorce?
But then again, why think of divorce when initially
you promise to live till end of time together?
Heh!
Bullshit!
It's only in the stories, doesn't exist in reality.
It's not easy, unproblematic, undemanding & uncomplicated
to have two people from 2 diff background to be living
together under 1 roof.
Either u
1) obey diligently to the other one while u suffer/weep in silence;
2) U have ur way, while the other one can't be bothered;
3) Both have their own way but to ask for divorce gonna be too much
for the children to accept & also too many questions
to answer to people around, so ended up still staying under 1 roof
4) Living separately;
5) Divorce legally
Divorce seems to be still the last choice.
Guess, it's the stigma that lives in our community.
Also the hassle of going up & down in court
and counselling sessions before one
allowed to be divorced legally.
If u see my options, all are negatively thinking.
I know.
Well, I'm brought up seeing this and now the "my generation"
one too.
*shakes head*
Sememangnya sejarah berulang, iyer..nasib
*sigh*
I feel better now
No comments:
Post a Comment