Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Kerja dah habis

Rasanya baru smlm aku update..
betul ar..smlm aku update..tuh pun..
ada peminat yg suruh aku update hari2..ishk
nari tak ada story laa.

:-p

I've finish all my work for Cricket for e mth of Jan.
*Tgk kalendar*
And nari baru 12 Jan..
How I wish I dun need to come to work for the rest of the month
The word is WISH

So means, I have to act busy in front of my boss for
the next 3 days i have to work for this week.
Susah tau~
It's so much easier to have real work than to pretend..
Lagi2..Lala & Along tak ada kat ofis..
Tak kan nak masuk msn & chatting wif people online,
right under my boss's nose.
Ishk~
But then, Alhamdulillah.

Btw, I dreamt of somebody on Sunday nite..
Yg pelik nya i wasn't thinking abt him coz I
was tired after the trip to JB.
Asal aku mimpi jer, kau datang..
If there is a need to meet, he knows where to find me.

Bukan nya aku yang buang dia dari hidup aku tapi DIA

I came to work at 0945 just now.
Dah alang2 lambat..lambat kan sekali.
Ingat nak bohong ah..like gi jumpa doctor or
stuck at Paya Lebar jam
tapi mengingatkan yg 1 lie leads to another..
I juz say e truth that I woke up late

Klau dpt kluar ofis kul 1745..alangkah bagus nya

Oh yer..Ikinz passed me the vcds for all the series of
The Lord of The Rings.

Seems that I have something to look forward too after dinner 2nite
*evil laugh*

Think hard...guess
sampai sini aja dong~

No comments: