Friday, February 04, 2005

Perhaps...

yucks..lama betul aku tak update..& I've got tons to say..
(mana nak start eh)

Flashback...since my last entry.

Last Fri, 28 Jan, I worked noon, last minute Wei Hao mintak swop sebab dia nak main bola untuk ESPN against other company.
After checked wif Mak about our plan, I got the green light to go ahead.
Came back home at nite, found Gy at home. She took MC so taht she can attend tomorrow function at Along's place.
How sweet~
She brought her video-cam along so we kinda excited to record abt the pengantin..
who else if not Ahmad Mirzan.

Sat, early morning b4 9a.m, kita dah sampai kat rumah Along. Since D tak nak bangun siang, dia kena gi sendiri at his own timing.
Nothing much to do since my BIL's siblings were there to help out. bagus jugak tapi cam tak kena gaya, sebab tak buat kerja.
So kerja kita ialah melayan si Ahmad nie since dia akan meragam klau tak ada org melayan dia.

While waiting for guest to arrive, sempat aku tido sebab pagi tuh actually cam dah flu, tapi i fight it and still come down.

Me & Gy decided to went down to the MacD. Had peach sundae & twister fries.
By the time, we finished them, Heartbeat, Ikinz & FHM arrived at YT Ctrl Stn.
Walked up wif them & Cuzzin_Ima sms, that she's arrived wif her family.
Timely~

Dipendek kan cerita, my frens left around 6++p.m. My relatives (mum's side)
decided to lepak at rumah Cik Uji for karoake except for Cik Midah's family
(minus the first 3 children) & Cik Jam's family (minus Cik Man) went home.
D & Gy followed to Cik Uji's place. I'm stuck to help Along washing up.

Realized ada 2 missed calls. Found out later, one was DTJ(Tamil Maren) & the other one i believe from the one at Aceh currently.

I reached Cik Uji's place at 2245. Nyanyi satu lagu and kul 2315 dah kena turun, sebab Ayah dah tunggu kat bawah.
Wat luck~
Cepat sgt..
:-(

Btw, 29 Jan 2005, Abg Noh turned 26 yrs old! Happy Birthday, brader!!

Sunday 30 Jan 2005, Gy suruh temankan dier gi her colleague tunang tapi since I'm really sick, no way I can accompany her.
Since tak ada org nak temankan her, dier pun tak gi. She left after dinner for work at 9p.m.

Mak cooked some foodstuff and decided to send to Tok Tahir & Nek Latipah's place
coz they kirim semalam.

Was alone at home from 9-11p.m.

Monday 31 Jan 2004.

Masih sakit but since I'm covering back my colleague's duty yg willingly covered for my duty last sat, had to come down. Noon shift.
Since me quite free, was spent reading blogs till home time.
Tuesday also work noon shift & nite was spent surfing for activities organised by CCs. Still not sure wat to get myself involved in this year.
Pilates? Yoga? Blajar ngaji ngan Cik Aina? Jogging? Ajar tuition?

Reminder to self: yet to finish the 30..still at 25

Wednesday 2 Feb 2005.

Ada hal kat rumah..sblum sesiapa jadi tak waras, I take urgent leave that morning to keep Mak company. Sikar baju and by noon, hop onto bas 168 to Woodlands. Took 913 to Marsiling but nenek tak ada. Tak ada rezeki...
So no choice, took train to YT.
Met Along at pasar. She brought Ahmad down too.
This boy..he recognize us immediately.
Geram...nak gigit jer!

Watched vcd Puteri Gunung Ledang. After Maghrib, walked over to Cik Uji's place.
Dinner of beef-steak.
Chatted wif cuzzins. The 1st 2 boys, and realized they own blogs too.
How interesting!
So here, I'm linking up, Kairuzan &
Khaireal

I think these gadgets: digicam & mp3 player are something "in" these days.
Don't rush, guys..they are not a neccesity, only a want.
Must know how to differentiate between this two, though..
Do well in studies, who knows wat lies ahead..

Reached home at 2345. Oh yer, we bumped to anak arwah Cik Samri.
My 2nd cousin in bus 168.

Yesterday, after 6p.m, was spent uploading pics from my digicam to my yahoo album.
If ur pics are among the hundreds of pics, I will email u of the url for the album.
Fair?
Macam TNP Big Walk pulak, only that no prizes if ur face appear in my album here.
Also add some songs to my mp3 player.

Today, Lala ada pat kerja.
Maybe this Monday, dinner wif DTJ.
Was discussing about cars.
She suggest me to buy a weekend car for a start..bila discuz lagi, rasa-rasa nya..blum mampu lagi, lagipun Singapore is so accesible laa.

Btw, she told me that KF got his car already. Nissan Saloon!
Didn't managed to talk to him yesterday.
No wonder when he sent me home on 1/1/05, he said "Insyallah"
when I asked bila nak beli kereta.

Klau dpt sewa kereta dis Sunday, alangkah bagus nya!
I've got plans to bring Mak to beach, Changi Village, my workplace etc etc..

Bnyk aku nya berangan..

Skrg ni, mana nak dpt kereta nie??
Kereta Cik Man berkilat sangat, takut ar.


Perhaps...

No comments: