Last Sat when I went for Chingay, I bumped to Azaciel's other half.
DTJ was groggy becoz of the crowd. We kinda fed-up wif him too..
perangai cam budak2.
Dier ingat dia sorang ker penat..Me & Lala pun was from work per..
Didn't take pics..quality very bad ar..
Kita tak dpt position yg best
Had to walk to Dhoby Ghout Mrt Stn. Reached home at 2315.
Oh yah..informed by Lala that KF got married 2 wks ago. Only the solemnization..
the reception will be in April.
Alhamdulillah akhirnya brader ketemu jodoh yg dicari-cari selama ini.
Sunday
Slept all the way till noon.
Bayar niat betul~
Went wif Mak to Msjd Kassim for noon class.
Ikinz & mum also there.
Shop for some stuff at GIANT Bedok b4 we went home.
Was planning to rent a car for the next day but since tak dpt..
I just stayed at home..clearing my PC.
Kebetulan Adi J sms abt the specs for the new one.
So insyallah, next week, it arrive.
Tuesday 22 Feb was just work and home.
Adi J dropped by to solat & dinner b4 he went for his silat.
I was still clearing my old files from my pc.
Yesterday, 4 of us were chatting thru email at work.
Gal@CPF, Gal@IBM, Gal@HDB and me.
Reminiscence the past..during our TP days..
Kebetulan my juniors were here..lagi emo beb!
Home tgk Komedi sikit and off to sleep.
Cuaca sejuk2 nie teringat kat org tuh yg dah setahun tak ku dengar khabar
berita..
Hmmmmm....
Apa khabar dia?
Nari, kerja and like normal msn wif Penny a.k.a my counsellor & Heartbeat.
;-D
Tak ada kerja sgt..
Eksyen busy jer..
Oh yah..my Along came back to work after 3 mths of maternity leave.
Ada kawan nak makan sama balik..so kind of look forward to come to work
tak mcm for the past 3 mths whereby it's dragging...
hari2 yg tak ada kerja, mcm nak ambik either leave or mc jer..
O.k..shld go to reception ..baca ST!
Almost forgot...
Happy 26th birthday to Hansem Boy!!
I sms him but salah ku jugak kerana tak sign off.
Hehe.
Semoga meningkat nya umur setahun lagi ..
bertambah iman di dada dan hidup dalm penuh ketaqwaan. Amin.
At least I sms..Cuzzin_Ima more worst..ada ker kasi virtual bday cake jer??
Hmph!
;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment