Friday, February 18, 2005

Cheer-less

Wed, after work took 53 to En-Naeem.
Syarahan starts after Isyak by Ust Irene Hardoyono.
Met Cik Aina, Cik Midah & e gals & Ikinz.
Me & Mak were given a lift home.
Managed to record the lecture using my mp3 player.
Not bad walaupun jauh..
Meddle wif the PC at home & slept at 0130.

Yesterday was only work & rush home to meet Adi J, wif me inquiring abt my budget & the requirements to get a new PC. Hopefully, this time round,i proceed wif my intention of buying my OWN pc, as according to my requirements & sign-up wif
this broadband thingy.

He left at 8p.m for silat, nearby Bedok Swimming Complex.

Apart from that, tonite LIVE @ SURIA @ 2030
Anugerah Planet Muzik 2005.

I went when the 1st time it was organized in Spore.
Ended up sitting at the

I hope Anuar Zain menang dalam Anugerah Artis Lelaki Paling Popular.
Since i didn't catch the trailer much..I wonder will A.Z sings tonight.
Hmm...

Some guess, maybe Misha, Spider, SO7 & Ruffedge will win some.

Paling best Taufik Batisah gonna performs tonight.
Yeay!!!!

No comments: