Sat was just work and home. Mak went to Ansar. Watched TV alone till she came back at 2330. Mum-daughter talk till 0130 for bedtime.
Sunday, noon, we left for Cik Man's place. Were there till ater Maghrib.
I brought Adah to the shop, 2nd time, bring Adah & Amal downstairs for a walk.
Baru nak sampai playground, Mak dah call, suruh naik.
Cik Adi, Tok Pungot & Nek Mah came over. Had teatime together.
Mak cooked suji down there.
Throughout the day, I was kinda worried.
Monday, made a trip up. Then to Toa Payoh, lunch at Padang and off we hopped onto bas 231. 2 bus stop later, we drop off and walk up the slope to our destinantion.
Soon, back to TP, and both of us tertido kerana kepenatan in bas 28.
Stopped at Bedok Intch, bumped into Katak & Freek.
Had MacD ice-cream wif Mak b4 we parted ways.
Mak went home while I took MRT to Kembangan, met up wif Lala and soon we arrived at City Hall to meet DTJ.
We had loads of fun, laughter, jokes, making fun at each other.
DTJ told us his story while at Brisbane and that he dun have a lepak grp over there,
unlike us.
We are still the best buddies to be hanging ard together.
Early dinner at 5.45p.m coz Lala was famished. Later we walked to Suntec.
Saw the unique man-made waterfall at Millenia Walk.
Somewhere there ar..I'm a confused person when it comes to this kind of places.
We walked at the Riverside point, went to Esplanade. While we were there,
we get to catch the fireworks coz of Lunar New year celebration.
We were puzzled why there were many cops..when I get home & watched the news, realized that all ministers were at the Riverside Point event.
No wonder~~
All 3 of us agree this is the best meet-up ever...
Great company and great atmosphere.
Took pictures at the merlion and we headed back to City Hall Mrt stn for home.
Building of the name?
A camera wif manual & digital mode??
divorcee??
khrekhre
:-D
lepak, beb!
Reached home at 9.50p.m and I've missed the 1st segment of Gila-Gila
Pengantin again!
I've always missed the 1st segment.ishk..
Mak not at home, get worried.
Gy came home at 2300.
Sew her uniform and sleep at 0100.
This morning, she left for work at 7a.m. Woke up at 0945.
Lazing ard..and work at 2p.m.
Office are very quiet..whcih is good, tak ada org disturb.
Kebanyak kan nya Melayu.
Besok aku tak kerja sebab Arc** volunteer nak kerja.
Which is good, now..where should I head for Awal Muharram??
Istiqamah?
Will see the condition at home 1st..
meanwhile, I think I can't join Gal@CPF & Gal@HDB.
Mcm salah timing daa...
No comments:
Post a Comment