I guess it's time for an update!
Hmm..where shall i start eh??
Mana aku stop..(refer back to old entry)
Ah US Open..dah assign numbers semua by the end of wed nite but next morning(thurs)
producer argue that she needs 4 copies..so there I had to assign the 4 abbr tape numbers, which i must finished up by today sebab it starts lusa.
Thursday, was training all the way..a new colleague and an Intern Student from TP BiZ Sch.
Abis dah kena training kan, tak kan nak ON msn chat..can't even tag..apa tah lagi update blog! Mesti show good examples..
hehe!
This new colleague of mine is not somebody i just got to know.
On his first day here(24/8), I was rushing like mad dog coz was on half day leave. He sat beside me and asked whether I'm from PYSS. I was stunned!
It's been a long time, people relate me wif my sec sch..selalunyer my poly jer..if they trying to remember me.
Recall punya recall, he was the same batch wif me and classmates in Sec 1 & 2. In fact, during science labs, I'm the one who always copy his work coz I hate science!
Sekarang aku pulak kena ajar dier.
kwa kwa kwa!
He moved to the first class when in sec 3 & 4.
Nama dier Aaron Lean.
The reason why i couldn't recognize him at all was he used to be very lean.
But now he is a bit chubby. He actually ate weight gainer when in Yr 1 poly.
No wonder kan..
Stay back at work till 2030..dinner ngan Along sekali. Dpt makan free..
And out of sudden, acquaintances n friends i knew from my sec sch days was "met" thru this blogging world.
He's getting engaged..was surprised n shocked!
Don't ask me why..
Another one down n to be strike off from list..
Life moves on, Sha...
Yesterday, went home wif Aaron. A lot of things we get to catch up and also more about the working environment. My boss put him same shift all the way for 2 weeks..nampak sah, aku kena train him for everything.
Home was alone till Mak came home.
Irritated.
Not sure till when..
Not sure how..
Headaches + Heartache = ?
Nari kerja, OT, wearing my latest kuning baju kurung. Not much work for today, i guess.
Got to ciao by 5 p.m. Must reach BLk 429 Tampines by 1830.
Going wif Lala.
FHM & Ikinz not going..
Kirim...dat's the last thing I'll be doing for any weddings invitations.
Gonna start work now..Enjoy ur weekendz peepz!
Will be back at work on Mon 1400.
No comments:
Post a Comment