Thursday, August 12, 2004

Over National Day long weekendz

I've been very busy lately.
Very, very, very, very busy..
Tak tercakap..

O.k, come let's backtrack a bit..

On 6 Aug, it's Pinktulip's 24 birthday.



Semoga awak sentiasa dirahmati dan diberkati Allah s.w.t. Amin.
Sorry dear..no gifts..too busy to even go shopping.
Maybe I'll belanja u when we have lunch next time.
Bestnyer gi dinner kat Swensens..hmmm..teringat kat some frenz..


I was tremnedously tied down on last Friday. Very tired..tido lambat the previous day sebab after work went to Ba'Alwie n to Al-Maarif, nazam till late..can't even sleep well..bangun pagi jer, pack the stuffs to dress up for the D&D 04 too..work from 9 - 1230 then off to HR Room, help the guys to carry the doorgifts stuff to Stanley's car. Arrived ACM, go lunch at Funan Center( ah..i was here on 10/7/04) and bought batteries for my digicam.


Back to ACM, started packing the doorgifts..finished it at 1540. Wif the rest of the ladies, we went over to our room at Fullerton Hotel, take turns to wash-up n dress up. Back to ACM at 1730 sharp. Waited for people to come in. On duty till at 1915 when I decided to follow my 2 invited guests into the ballroom. They had been waiting for me also around the reception area..

Sorry u..
Masuk jer..KF was hinting at me to introduce my guest..
tak nak dier bug me all the time, I relented.


Had fun..played the tikam game and got a - five stones set(Maybe nie boleh jadi bday gift to zake?)Hmm...:-P


Then during the token game, I won the toaster. Alhamdulillah..
Jadi laa..dari tak menang satu benda..
Since I had 2 guests..I guess there were times when I had to neglect either one..
Again, I'm truly sorry...*sniff sniff*


My BIL was saying my guest invited stares even from the Ang-Mohs...
ehem..kembang tak, awak?
:-P

Didn't won anything in the lucky draw..o.k laa tak harap sangat..


I did goyang2 a bit..ok laa for half and hour or so gitu..
macam tak percaya..me goyang2 wif the presence of my Mak some more..
ishk ishk..guess my mum have tone down over the years..
she knew, i need to stress out..

took cab home slept almost 2 a.m.


Sat 7/8/04

Bangun kul 0630..by 0715 hopped on e bus. Cik Lan picked us up. Only Cik Midah n Mai came along wif me and Mak. So off we went to Marina Promenade.
Had a walk-jog organized by ST Technologies.
Guest of Honour was the President.
We walked for the 2.7 km. Walked pass the esplanade, ACM again..could even see my tentage from the previous nite D&D..they haven't removed it yet..
walked along Boat Quay and back to starting point.
Left for brunch at Hajah Maimunah Rest at Jln Pisang..
Met Kak Shila & Fendy(colleagues)
Dropped off at Lavender MRT Stn. Me took bus no. 2 to home while Mak took train to YT.


Home, wash off..baru nak tgk TV, tgk Hindi movies when Ikinz called ajak gi tengok Silat Competition kat PERSISI,yg kat belakang Bedok Swimming Complex tuh..
by 1630, met her..paid $2 for the entry..
I never knew watching silat performance gonna be so exciting..
dat was my first and definitely i would luv to watch more of this martial arts competition..
home wif Ikinz..dier tumpang solat at my home..
since no one at home, we yakked away till she only left at 2130.
Had dinner, watched drama "Situasi" kat TV3. Off to bed.


Sunday - 10/8

Took train to Bugis, attend class at Madrasah Aljuneid Al Islamiah till 12 noon. Went window-shopping at Bugis. Home at 1445. Watched TV and did ironing.


Monday 9/8/04

Left home at 8.15 a.m. Off to YT. Breakfast and soon enuff we were on the way to JB.
Seamstress again..actually for my Along..but I send 2 more suits of baju kurung..dahsyat aku tahun nie..
last yr aku ada 3 persalinan..
tahun nie nampak gaya 5 persalinan..
lunch had Fish n Chips kat City Square..sedap..
then we took cab to Jalan Desa Jaya..ah something like dat laa..
went to my BIL's brother's place..
my 2nd time there..
then we headed to e optical shop..
I made new specs wif this lenses which is 3 in 1.
The lenses will change according to the brightness..
It cost me $226 which I saved a lot as compared to kat SG..
I dah scout ard..kalau buat kat sini..almost $400 Sing..
Syukur Alhamdulillah..


I hope to wear it during my TP..hope to get by 22 Aug..
Kita stuck kat JB.
Kinda of stress situation..kita stuck traffic jams..also human traffic jams..
I was at Larkin at 1930. And I reached Kranji only at 2200.
Nevermind..an experience!
Nothing to complaint abt.
Rest for awhile at YT b4 we headed back home. Reached home only 0015.


And I had to woke up early for driving lessons at 0830 on Tuesday 10/8
Boss called asked me to come in as early as I could..
Clocked OT ah apa lagi..
So i worked from 11 am -11 p.m..first time kerja 12 hrs..
still cannot finish work..imagine..
Coz 2 of my colleagues going off already and they kinda of tak berhati perut..
Both ambik MC sekaligus for 2 days in a row..


Wed, work from 2-11 p.m. I managed to finish my duty..tuh pun by 11 p.m, me dah feverish..half-way thru, can't continue shelving..had to push to today.


Nari, bangun jer, took medicines..o.k a bit..
I can't afford to take MC for the time being not till Sept.
I tried to update my blog today..mission achieved!


Besok - circuit at 0700. Free from 9 a.m - 2 p.m
Had to come down at 3 p.m - statement!
I rather not go alone to dat place!
U never know who i bump into..
Maybe met Lala first at 1645.
Then off to met the rest at 6 p.m...tempat lum confirm..
how to fall sick, u tell me??
can't afford..
busy like a bee..


o.k so now, pics time..unfortunately my invited guest tak kasi identify her so cannot put many pics up..
FEShouters will understand why..
Antara reasons: paranoid, tak ada hidung, pemalu.
*jgn marah eh..*




Me & Linda waiting at reception




My Chairman & Me posing kat beca




My family




Kita berlima..From left: Zam, KF, Fazi, Me & My Invited Guest
The drink in my hand is Sprite k..no nonsense!

No comments: