Circuit this morning was cancelled. Ujian betul..di saat2 aku dah nak ambik TP in less than a week, kereta instructor rosak..anyway, tomorrow lesson at 10a.m kat road.
Risau gak tapi me lum rasa risaunyer skrg..maybe on tuesday, than me will start worrying..
Wished Ikinz her bday wish at 12 a.m early of the day (19/8) but ended up letak phone only at 2.15 a.m. Slept close to 3a.m.
Kita ada bermacam2 plan but unfortunately can't forsee when can this be done sebab as of now, apply leave pun kena tarik balik.
Worst time ever at work..
By the time nak bangun subuh, berat betul mata. Solat jer terus ploink back to bed. Was awaken 5 times till i decided, enuff, can't sleep anymore...irritated.
Talked to Mak abt her experience. Work..had dinner wif Along just now.
Btw, frenz, I can't sms out for the time being due to some inconsiderate people.
hanya kerana ikatan yang tak dapat diputuskan
Tapi aku bleh putuskan line hp nie..
But I think kena bayar klau blum habis 24 mths ah..
*hmph*
So until he paid up, then I can resume using my sms service..
Yang heran nya, I can still call out but can't sms out..per jer
Apa2 pun, frenz, u have the options to
1) sms me still
2) call me still at my hp no.
3) call me at my workplace(nie untuk special people yg tau jer)
4) call my home no.
5) tag me
6) email me
7) kita jumpa pat msn during my office hours..
o.k?
ah..technology..bnyk lagi cara berkomunikasi!
FHM, u r invited to Gal@IBM's wedding on 29 Aug 2004.
I'll try to post u the kad asap, yah!
Maybe tomorrow...grr..I'll better be quick.
*looks ard*
O.k..I just need to shelve 2 trolleys worth of tapes.
No comments:
Post a Comment