I have this intention of lenyapkan the pics from the main page....so meaning must rajin update..
hmm..wat i did for last fri n sat..
Friday, after driving, straight home..tersengguk2..
I even terlajak satu bus stop..alighted only at the Bedok Singapore Post bus stop..
cuba nak tahan ngantuk..ingat leh jumpa Ikinz noon but me can't make it..tak leh bukak mata langsung..
statement at 3..so long...stretched till left that place only at 1620. Took train to Paya Lebar..met Lala at SPC..minum banana fruit juice till abt 1800 then we took train to City Hall. Met the rest and off we had dinner at Sakura.
Me tak ada selera nak makan berdamai..so makan mee jer. Bump to *** at City Hall.
She left earlier than me and I met her here.
Oh yah..bump to Jaja, ex-TP/MCS
At 2000, me n Lala left the grp...
Tak tahu laa issit just me or wat..
But it seems that me & Lala dah tak leh communicate dengan the rest of the gals..
But me o.k the other time when met them individually..
Or i guess my mood for that evening changed after bumped into some annoying people
Me n Lala didn't go home straight after that but we took a stroll from city hall to Bugis. Makan ice-cream then home.
Was stuck in front of the telly for 1942 Love Story..cerita apa??
Hmm..cerita Hindustan ah..apa lagie.
:-)
Sat..didn't do anything..just laundry, kemas wardrobe, TV and ngaji.
Mak went for a relative place which organized maulud. She came back only at 6p.m..so only then i got company. Was all alone at home.
Didn't plan to go out..i treasure OFF days like heaven.
This days going to work cam kena paksa.
Not that i hate my work..no!
I love my work so much but since 2 colleagues are resigning at one go..
the workload became heavier as 2 of us had to do their jobs too.
The new guy that just came in, are still new so can't expect to do much..
and guess what..he taught me how to use web-based messenger...
So i can't imagine when in future, both of us gonna stuck wif chatting online wif friends..stuck in front of the PC doing nothing else but chatting.
Before it become a habit to me..I better put a stop to it.
Yesterday, I came at work from 0915 - 2045.
Almost 12 hrs of work but still work can't finish.
Masya-Allah..imagine.
And I had to train the new guy ..training means I've less time for my own duty..
And just abt I'm considering to take leave..
Boss had to say that my leave on the day that I'm having my TP (which is next week)got to be cancel..
I'm required to come in as early as i can after my TP..
never had to work on my special day before..
*sigh*
Nasib badan..
Roadburners was featured in BH today front page some more..
Hehe.
U go guys..u have my full support!!
Read more abt them
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment