Yesterday I brought the vcd SUR to work, which was borrowed to me by Raj.
But he told me that i can keep it. He gave it to me as a present for my bday..
How sweet..
Another one adds to my collection.
:-)
Aku banyak ketawa ajar si Aaron nie.
Mungkin kerana kawan lama..it's like we knew each other during sch days..
abis dia bnyk kawan melayu..sikit2 "alamak"..
and I find very funny seeing his blur face and he can crack joke w/o smiling..so serius..mcm selamba jer gituk..dan aku yg dah mula terkekek2 ketawa then he will start laughing when see me trying very hard to control myself from bursting into a big laugh.
Then both of us will laugh out loud!
Dah masuk hari 4..we will still giggle at each other..
Lepak ah kau nie, Aaron..
Guess guys name Aaron knows how to make me laugh..
My previous librarian name Aaron too!
This morning, I found another clue. Syukur Alhamdulillah.
Only HE able to help us.
Ya Allh, ringankan lah ujian mu pada kami, hamba yang lemah ini..Amin.
I've yet to start sorting out programmes tapes for Oct.
I hope to finish everything by Sat.
Not much mood to do work today..spend time tagging and catch up on bloggers cum frenz's blogs.
Training Aaron.
Will be back at work tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. On half day leave since my BIL not working. Gotta get my specs and my baju kurungs at JB. meeting Mak & BIL at Kranji ard 2p.m
Can't wait to get my new pair of expensive specs.
*rubs hands wif glee*
Btw, tomorrow 1st Sept..
Happy Teacher Day, Cheachers!!
:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment