Monday, August 23, 2004

My weekendz!

Friday was picked up my instructor at my house carpark..
First time..he happened to send his wife at Bdk Polyclinic.
He dropped me at Bedok Cinema, asked around and decided to gamble to go down to Century Square.
No hope. Might as well, i get the Motorola hp repaired.
Had lunch at Prime Tampines, kuay teow kuah, apa lagie..

Took train from Tampines all e way to Toa Payoh. Reached work before a heavy downpour.
Didn't had dinner wif Ikinz as planned sebab hujan lebat and aku kemalasan nak kluar wif dat kind of weather.
Had dinner wif KF & Lala...they were "quarreling" from the nite before..
dengan KF yg kuat menyakat..dengan Lala punya garang..can't help me from smiling looking at them..
*shakes head*

Sat was spent woking up only at 11a.m. Tolong mak kemas rumah..lunch and I dropped by FHM's house to post e wedding card.
As i need to look at her house no. & wif me can't sms out, no choice. Had to take out the autograph bk.
Glanced thru his writings and saw the words " U cheat 2 know this"...it made me smiled...


After FHM's blk, next stop was the clinic. Very quick one there..get some medicine for my cough. Next stop, get the Motorola hp repaired. Cost $23 for the batt..
Oh well, it's for Mak..so nvm!

Me & Mak rest at BK Bdk and considering where to go n chill out for the weekendz..
We bought Mee Soto at Inspirasi n took 168.
Gi mana??
Mana lagi..YT ah!
So we sleep over their house.

Sampai rumah Along, me stuck in front of telly..dinner and telly again.
Tengok drama best kat TV3..can't remember e title..too long.
Off to bed at midnight.

Sunday, lepas Subuh tido balik sebab on medicine..mata tak leh bukak
Bangun kul 10..pondering where to head down. Get ready and soon we r off at Causeway Point, she got Hejab Iran dress. Window-shopping and we took 168 to Tampines, took train to Expo for the John Little Sale.

Lunch then we went in.

Were there from 3-6.30 p.m...dahsyat ah Singaporeans!
I was glad to come out from the whole hall wif spending only $10.
I kept reminding myself not to buy because it's on sale but to buy things if I really need it.

Bump to Ms Rohaya & her mum..met the arrogant gal from IT.
Saw Hazlizam (ex-TP/FE's colleague cum friend) wif his gf (I think)
Met Cik Mim & Cik Mir at the SAFE Superstore Sale.
Took cab home, reached only at 1900.

Penatnyer..both days of OFF berjalan..
hehe..tak leh duduk diam!
Dinner and after they left, me turned in for the night at 2245.

Today (Monday 23/8)
Woke up at 6 a.m. Off to circuit at 0700.
2nd time, instructor asked me to drive to my workplace..
Woohoo!!
So I reached work at 0840.
Blog-hopped and they made it.
For their trial period..
Really salute them..running for 16hrs ..its tough.. Not easy!
I never like running so I admire those that take running seriously.


I think i can only run for
1)the bus,
2)if dat's a dog chasing behind me or
3)if u put a ball in front of me!

Other than these 3 reasons, I've yet to run since my sec sch days..
pathetic, sha!

O.k...I've better run home..Stayed back just to update this entry..
Mak must have been waiting!

No comments: