Tuesday morning circuit was cancelled coz kereta instructor rosak.
Wake up early, helped Mak masak and looked for her stuff before she left for "a trial period".
Mak was just giving a try at it..and I told her, just go and tried out for experience sake. Don't put too much hope.
Went back to sleep but was awaken by call from an aunt who was very sick. She was at Bedok Polyclinic and I immediately got ready to company her there. Was with her till she boarded bus no 87 home. Asked around on how much to get the motorola hp repaired.
Or maybe I shld go to Motorola Authorised Service Agent at Century Sq first..
I slept back coz I was fasting. Woke up only at 1 p.m. Get ready and reached work only at 1415. That wasn't considered late.
:-)
Had dinner wif Along yesterday at production pantry.
Was chatting wif Alid till abt 10 p.m.
I was about to go home when this Hindi News Presenter asked for help.
I felt quite bad for unable to help her locate the tapes which was recorded 1 mth ago and something went wrong somewhere..
Finally locked the library at 2335.
Luckily he wasn't mad at me like e previous day.
I was blur when kena scolded from him and I thought I told him last week..
Nevermind..small matter.
:-)
Talked to Mak abt her first day and dat's it..not gonna stay any further.
She had to go for one more day which is today.
Slept only close to 2am this morning.
Subuh, helped Mak till she left the house and off to bed. Was awaken by Boss call.
Was asked to come in as sooon as possible.
Fine. Get ready, wash the dishes and I reached work at 1215 noon.
So means today had to work from 1200 - 2300. Clocked OT for the extra 2 hrs
Alhamdulillah..rezeki..
:-)
Along is not at work today. She had an off site meeting at somewhere near Lakeside MRT Stn. Mesti dier jadi tukang sorak jer.
Ah yes..yesteday nite, Zam's brought his 2 kids in the office.
Geram sungguh aku ngan budak2 sekarang..
The younger one, a girl ard 2++ yrs old immediately showed out her hand to salam So cute...Get to kiss and hugged her.
Errm..my motherly instinct is here again..
:-D
I slipped at the toilet just now, luckily didn't hurt any bones..
*syukur alhamdulillah*
Tomorrow circuit @ 0700.
P.S: Was glad hp bill for last mth didn't mounted up till $50.
No comments:
Post a Comment