It's been a week since I type in here..where was I ?
I was just practically tied down wif work and training..cakap pasal training..yes, my new colleague joined on 1st June 2004.
Remember the guy who I thought a Malay? Eventually he's not even a Muslim.
Terperanjat jugak..but me was so much relieved.
Reason was, I know I won't have the problem of "falling" sebab dier kafirun ahakz..walau kau hansem berg..walau cam nak rak pun..no..never!
He's surname is Bhanu. And he doesn't even speak other language except English..good! Means I can ngumpat him in Malay.
hehe.
On last Tuesday I intended to visit FHM at CGH but by evening..I was sneezing non-stop.
He's was sick till talking in sleep so I decided to go home straight memandangkan Mak cam worried sick..with the heavy rain + lightning + thunder.
Went home, had dinner and off I went out again wif Mak to Shing Shong at Bedok North.
Buy groceries..and also another quality time spend with my Mak ah.
Wednesday, 2nd June 04
Since it was Vesak Day, no work. Watch Anugerah ERA kat Suria, managed to watch only the 1st hr of the programme. But I managed to watch A.Z ..best! Yg lain..tak penting. Went for driving, came back home and watched sikit jer Aku Kaya The Movie..klakar jugak cerita nie..
lepas tuh, i can't remember wat i did..
lemau
Thursday 3rd June 04
Kena training the new guy..i just explain few stuffs and since I need to do my own duty, i ask him to withdraw the tapes for transmission. Lazy me!
Why not, kan..since dier enthusiastic sangat...ambik kau!
I masuk kerja..memang ah lambat..blum sempat bukak Inbox n ambik air..dier dah remind me that I'm supposed to train him that day..
I was also very busy..terkejar-kejar sebab boss on offsite meeting..
i saw him only from 9-11 a.m
The rest of the day, aku lah boss!
Malam, since me tak ada plan ngan Mak..we watched drama Gerak Khas @TV2.It's been quite sometime since I watched..
Friday 4th June 04
Nari my boss was on leave. Told the new colleague i can't train him today coz I kena cover my boss duties.
Kebetulan pulak..berapa hari nie, banyak teams/dept pulangkan tapes untuk recycles..it's mounting up..so since he got nothing to do in the noon..I "order" him nicely to erase the tapes.
Lagipun it's an eyesore to me..I cannot stand messiness! Just can't!
Another busy day. I'm aware Cik Man came.
Masa balik, temankan Along go Toa Payoh Ctrl, she's did some transactions. Bought for Mak tosei. Took 28 home. Reached only at 2015.
Mak buat 2 jenis desserts. The chocolate pudding and agar-agar rambutan. Sedap!
At night watched Akele Hum Akele Tum@Suria.
Cerita nie sedih..cried a bit towards the end..some nice songs..
Hindi movies..jarang yg tak buat aku nangis..
Sat 5th June 04
Mak dah cakap yg nari, my dua pupu nikah at 9 p.m. Cik Lan & Cik Midah wants Mak to come along so as usual..aku kan, kaki kanan Mak..so must come but anyway, I, myself was keen to go.
He sent me to work, bawak bekal..buat kerja cepat-cepat..but managed to blog-hop, tag some bloggers also at FE's shoutbox.
Left office at 1730. Reached home an hour later..after Maghrib, get ready and by 8pm, we were already at Cik Aziz's place at Tampines.
The nikah cermony were delayed coz Tok Kadi dier, Ust Pasuni Maulan was late. He reached only at 2120. He must have been going in circles looking for carpark sebab tuh dier lambat.
Before that, Cik Lan had the same problem sebab rumah dier dekat Century Sq/Tampines Mall so all the carparks slot were marked "Season Parking Only".
Majlis berjalan dengan lancar.
I met an ex-polymate. She's from IT. She knew AJ too. I thought she's a relative from the bride's side but it seems to be she's only there to accompany her friend. Pengantin lelaki tuh dier nyer tutor.
They are married at a very young age. The groom is 19, my cousin tuh 18.
Well, jodoh mereka dah sampai..
I was there till close to midnite. Got the opportunity to talk/know all my dua pupu yg kita jarang jumpa dan yg tak kenal langsung bila dah makin besar nie...
Senang cakap..cari saudara.
Had conversations wif F____h n Sis (She worked part time at Fish & Co, Park Mall), her dad, her younger brothers..that 20 yr old guy..sapa nama dier...ah! Alif.
Also to Abg Mir, Kak Rozie.
Sampai rumah, had girl-talk wif Gy. Ended up lights off only at 3 a.m!
Aku o.k ah..but Gy had to go to work in 4 hrs time..nasib!
Sunday 6 June 04
Woke up at 10 a.m. Took train to Pasir Ris for Cik Balqis's daughter's wedding.
She's also FHM's classmate at NIE so I met her also there. She was there earlier for the nikah ceremony. Took pic wif pengantin.
Took 17 to my cousin's wedding. Reached there in time coz the groom arrived.
Managed to play around wif Amal Maaruf before Cik Man decided to left for another wedding reception.
Ate a light meal, just beehoon n fruits. Helped around.
Gy came after work. D came after street soccer tournament.
Met both my Abg Sanis
My family left at 5p.m
Rest for awhile and I watched Bintang Hati starring Anuar Zain & Amy Mastura as lead characters.
Tengok kan vcd nie..aiseyman..*drools*
I can really fall in love wif him, i tell ya..ahakz.
Oops...Aisha..u better control urself, ya!*winks*
My Along bought for me at Causeway Point. I am very happy!
It made my day!
Along n Abg left after Isyak. A tiring day.
Monday 7 June 2004
Woke up only at 10a.m. Was requested to call office from my colleague's sms.
Small matter jer..
1 hr later, me managed to convince Mak that it's not too late to go to JB.
Kemas rumah lebih kurang..took 168 to Woodlands, took train to Kranji Mrt Stn, took 170 to Woodlands Checkpoint. Banyak orang tau..sebab June holidays I guess..so parents bawak anak-anak jalan - jalan kat JB.
By 3 p.m, we already at the dressmaker shop kat Bangunan MARA.
Went to KAMDAR. Window shopping plus real shopping for food stuffs. Tapi tak banyak..setakat yg mampu dipikul oleh kita berdua.
Bought vcd Kal Ho Naa Ho at RM15. *winks*
Had pratas at kedai kopi belakang MOBIL and made our way home. Tersesat sikit..sebenarnyer..bukan sesat..cuma me n Mak tersalah pilih jalan.
By 6 p.m, we already reached Kranji MRT Stn back. Sms my Along and we decided to meet for awhile at Woodland platform. Berbual kejap..and we took 168 home. Reached home at 2015. Tired but satisfied.
A well-time spent day wif Mak!
Contented.
At 2230, then baru kita bertiga - Gy, Mak n Aku watched the vcd. Mata dah ngantuk padahal..and Gy kerja pagi lagik..
Lights Off at 1 a.m. Kita stop at Disc 2.
Dah tak leh angkat mata..nanti-nanti boleh sambung.
Tuesday 8 June 04
Puasa bayar. Had driving lesson at 0930. Practise // parking and perpendicular parking. Back at home, sambung tgk. Rush to work..oleh kerana ku berpuasa, ngantuk so terlajak 3 bus stop, U-turn..masuk kerja lambat..tapi me dun care one..
reached at 1420. My ex-colleague was here. She's in SG. She wanted to have lunch tomorrow at Taman Serasi. Baru ingat nak puasa 4 hari straight..
I accept her offer sebab mengenangkan yg dier would be going back to Canada to resume her studies. She's back in SG while sch holiday.
I wanna say something abt her.
I dun understand why she wants to have lunch, good conversations and spend time wif me. To think I dun like her when we were working together. I have never like her.
Not becoz she's my boss' niece. It's becoz she did her job quite asal boleh..and not committed enuff..kalau bab volunteer tuh, jgn harap ah.
When she's in Canada, she email me tau. I replied her only once.
Kekata nie betul sekali.
"Sahabatmu suka kepada mu tetapi tidaklah tiap-tiap orang yang suka kepada mu itu sahabatmu".
Another thing for the day, Gal@HDB called me while I was waiting for bus 28 to work.
ME: " Ah..Hie..what's up, gerl?"
SHE: "Nothing..cuma nak tanya khabar kau..kau senyap jer..dah lama tak dengar from u"
I apologised. Told her jangan ambik hati..jgn kata dier..I dun even contact Ikinz nor FHM these few days.. Not even Lala yg kerja satu dept!
Dier masuk kerja at 4p.m. I came out from my lib at 5++, salam her, asked her whether she brought dinner or not, then i walked off.
Did not even go out to her workstn and had dinner together. Not the usual me. Sampai dier call aku tanya sama ada aku dah makan ker belum..and she crack joke..mana tau klau aku puasa till mlm...
definitely not the usual me...
Dulu, if she's working same shift wif me, I will at least drop by her workstation a few times and lepak for awhile.
Aku ker yg dah berubah?
But I'm not feeling different..not feeling down...only occupied jer..kesuntukan masa..itu jer..
Before tido, tgk the 3rd disc n I cried...aper lagik when it's Shah Rukh Khan yg kena mati. Sebak nyer..and I'm feeling slighly emo..haha
Cepatnyer ter - influence..
:-P
Wednesday 9 June 04
Bangun kul 1010. Tolong Mak masak, makan brunch nasi, wash dishes, angkat baju yg Mak basuh semalam, iron his clothes, get ready n rushed to work..and Hey, I'm not late!Hehe
I whispered to Mak while washing dishes, that everytime, I sit in the driver's seat, my mind will swayed to DIA.
These past days..going to Tampines..urghh..cam nak bomb jer itu tempat!
As I update this long entry..teringat kat F*r*h yg kat Perth. Called her home wanted to ask her family members whether she'll be back this June. After a long wait, his younger bro angkat and inform me dat she's in fact on the other line. Kirim salam to her..
Tetiba jer....I miss her!
I've been listening to the songs from Kal Ho Naa Ho at work since Saturday..non-stop!
Pagal..
I've realized Kal Ho Naa Ho is my very 1st Hindi vcd at home starring S.R.K!
O.k laa...till now..me dah penat menaip..nak update this long entry jer took me 1 n half hour. Dahsyat nyer!
And I've got 1 trolley of tapes yet to shelf...
Good nitez!
;-D
No comments:
Post a Comment