Thursday, June 17, 2004

Masihkah ada rasa cinta...

Tuesday ptg biler nak gi MKS, I bumped into ANM in bus 135. Saw him first n I signalled him to sit wif me. Exchanged a few conversations n smiles.
It's nice to bump into each other. The last time i saw him was during ENG Project Show in Feb 2000.
Hope not to see him ard anymore..

Ikinz took wrong bus so she's late, go in first. We brought some bread for each other untuk alas perut.
Cuma kita berdua jer. FHM got tuition. Lepas class, duduk berbual sambil makan ice-cream n fries kat Mac Bedok Interchange.
Dah lama tak jumpa Ikinz, rasanyer..
abt this Sunday class at Jamiyah, i see first..not confirm..
Tgk tv ngan Mak. Lights Off at midnight.

Wednesday 16 June 2004

Lala kata aku pakai baju kaler rainbow..aku nak kasi, tapi dier elak..
biaser..gurau senda sesama..
:-D
Balik rumah sebab Ust blum balik umrah so no class at MAI. Tapi mak gesa aku pergi syarahan yg kat tanah lapan nearby BLK 517 B.N.
O.k laa..pergi laa, walaupun aku merungut yang aku ngantuk ah sangat...
Lights off at 2330.

As of today, after work, I'm going to Msjd Ba'Alwie. Mak will go from home. I'll be taking train to Newton and took bus there.
Shall call my instructor, whether am I having any lesson tomorrow? Kul brapa eh..and am I going in circuit...
**********************
Can't find what i want to put up..cuba lagi, besok, Sha..
Feeling slightly emo these past days..can't be help..

sings: Pemergianmu mengisi kekosongan
Biarpun dikau masih kuperlukan...

No comments: